(Pet) Spell Lock Bug

Bapss

1. Name of not working spell/quest/npc etc Necessarily add a link to WoWHead

Spell Lock

2. Description of the problem. Try to explain all as best as you can. Describe what is not working exactly. Add proofs of your words - usually attached screenshot or the combat log - is enough.

There's three problems.

A. The cooldown isn't shown on the tooltip for resummoning pet after it is killed when instant summoned.

B. The cooldown isn't shown on the tooltip for spelllock after it is used.

C. For some reason my macro won't work:

"/cast [nomod, target=arena1] spell lock

/cast [mod:shift, target=arena2] spell lock

/cast [mod:ctrl, target=arena3] spell lock"

3.How it must work. Necessarily give examples with the link to WoWHead, WoWWiki or WoWPedia. You can use any evidence, the main thing that it isn't your opinion, but official data from the official server WoW.

A. + B. The cooldown of the spell should be shown on the tooltip.

C. The macro should work lol.

4.Date when you tested it.

29/12/15

5.Realm (x100/x5/Fun), on which you have found the bug.

Fun

6.Priority of the problem. (1-10) It doesn't mean that if you will write 10, then developers will work on it in the first place. In the sum, we are creating our own priorities.

2/10

Edited by Bapss

Thats not the problem.

Ever since(2 months) pwow fixed Command Demon for demo, they fixed infinite pet lolstorm.Noice.

Except what they also did was, they made every pet spell ShARE COOLDOWN with Command Demon.So essentially we dont have double silence, UNLESS we press the pet button then sac and use the other silence.however both spells will be named Spell Lock, which leads to any macro not workin.

• Like 1
Thats not the problem.

Ever since(2 months) pwow fixed Command Demon for demo, they fixed infinite pet lolstorm.Noice.

Except what they also did was, they made every pet spell ShARE COOLDOWN with Command Demon.So essentially we dont have double silence, UNLESS we press the pet button then sac and use the other silence.however both spells will be named Spell Lock, which leads to any macro not workin.

Oh right!

I have 0 idea wtf you just said :D I just want to be able to use my arena1,2,3, macro, and to be able to see cooldowns. :)

• 8 months later...