DDOSER WARNING (again lol)

Noneedholy

oh and felxprod is an idiot as well, retards can't even do shit without ddos

- - - Updated - - -

wintrading rat ;D

Wait holy shit, what the fuck? Am i being called an idiot and a retard for no fucking reason?

First of all to clarify everything, i haven't, and i do not claim that i ddosed ANYONE, repitch or anyone else included.

Second of fucking all, listen you bitch ass soulless ginger, who are you to blame anyone without any apparent proof? Show me the proof that it is me who ddossed you. It is easier to blame someone than actually prooving it.

Go dye your hair, ginger.

Wait holy shit, what the fuck? Am i being called an idiot and a retard for no fucking reason?

First of all to clarify everything, i haven't, and i do not claim that i ddosed ANYONE, repitch or anyone else included.

Second of fucking all, listen you bitch ass soulless ginger, who are you to blame anyone without any apparent proof? Show me the proof that it is me who ddossed you. It is easier to blame someone than actually prooving it.

^

I'm not ddosing.

But if you want, just tell me that I can start.

c:

I thought that it was felxprod

Your nerd rage is too high anyway for any of you to actually listen to reason, I'm here just for the lulz I don't care anymore lol

oh ye furmetal would just randomly say that, right

lol random

- - - Updated - - -

^

I'm not ddosing.

But if you want, just tell me that I can start.

c:

I thought that it was felxprod

Your nerd rage is too high anyway for any of you to actually listen to reason, I'm here just for the lulz I don't care anymore lol

obviously you care as you want to ddos players. no wonder you actaully got fired for abusing your shit power, lel.

no wonder no1 liked you... wintrader

idc who the fuck ddos, its just sad to see faggots actaully ruin the fun for others.

oh ye furmetal would just randomly say that, right

lol random

- - - Updated - - -

obviously you care as you want to ddos players. no wonder you actaully got fired for abusing your shit power, lel.

no wonder no1 liked you... wintrader

It's not like im defending anyone, but he gave up on his chatmod powers by himself. (in-game powers is a different thing)

Hello,

I see several people are having issues with DDoS so I decided to be of help.

Before we start, make sure your installation of windows is clean and safe!

-Install a good firewall(internet security) software.

-You can add filters to your router to drop packets from specific sources(such as skype)

-You can set lower SYN, ICMP, and UDP flood drop thresholds.

Usually, these steps will stop the casual ddos(trust me, what you're being threatened and attacked with is only casual). As soon as you see it, pick up the phone and call your ISP(this usually puts a barrier between your IP and the one(s) that are sending you packages).

People need to understand that the usual DDoS attack is completely harmless, especially when it's done by a kid in wow. I seriously doubt a mad kid has the skillset to launch a hack that would enslave a large number of computers, a true botnet, just to screw over your IP. Also, people who do this from their home are usually using VIRTUAL machines(bots) to send packages, wich means the number of packages sent is ridiculously small, compared to a real DDoS.

I'll try to explain what a DDoS is.

Your IP is your house and a DDoS is a pack of people just rioting at your doorstep. More and more are coming in, so you can't get out, you can't do anything, it's like a siege.

However, a DDoS done by an amateur, using poor computers and virtual bots, is like the riot is only 3-4 kids banging on your door. They make alot of noise, but if you open the door you'll hurt them all :)

Also, an amateur who's launching a DDoS can't really do anything else on their computer. So, those who got DDoSed can rest assured that the attacker couldn't do anything at all on their PC besides watching packets being sent :)

Also, people who do this from their home can get arrested, as the DDoS attack is an illegal act. If you call your ISP right as it happens, they can provide you the IP(s) from where the attack is coming from, and this means the user gets caught immediately, since his machine is the only real IP in the list(since all his bots are virtual) = either jail time or a big juicy 10.000$ fine to the parents.

Now, I doubt any of you guys experienced a real DDoS attack, but in the weird case that you have or will, here's what you need to do further:

-start logging the package requests coming in(your ISP can ban them all)

-close ALL unused ports(certain routers also have an anti DDoS function, use it!)

-turn off "respond to WAN ping"

Hope it helps :)