Nightfall proc

Repitchx

the spell is now a chance of 5%' date=' and shall be 10%[/quote']

Do you have any proof ? Guess it's just an surmise. Also i got like 5-6 proccs as soon as i tried the dot on 3 targets

Gonna test it right now ingame on fun.

Gonna make 10 rounds where i apply that dot.

im full tyran so my dot ticks 10 times within one passage

1. passage : 3 proccs

2. passage : 1 procc

3. passage : 2 proccs

4. passage : 2 proccs

5. passage : 1 proccs

6. passage : 0 proccs

7. passage : 1 proccs

8. passage : 2 proccs

9. passage : 4 proccs

10. passage : 2 proccs

so in 100 ticks i got 18 proccs that means i had a 18% procc chance. Doesnt sounds for me like a 5% procc chance.

And now let me try to play like a typical lock player and dot 3 target at the same time.

I dot 4 targets ( which shouldnt matther because i should get a proc only from one corruption) and got 5 proccs. Sometimes i even got a double proc from Nightfall which shouldn't even possible to get.

Of course the proc chance is rng and if you don't trust my test results, try it by urself. 5% proc chance would mean that ive a 50% chance from 1 time applying the dot, to get an proc. I got at least 1 proc in 9/10 passages. Looks actually obviously for me.

Hope every question is cleared :)

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Do you have any proof ? Guess it's just an surmise. Also i got like 5-6 proccs as soon as i tried the dot on 3 targets

Gonna test it right now ingame on fun.

Gonna make 10 rounds where i apply that dot.

im full tyran so my dot ticks 10 times within one passage

1. passage : 3 proccs

2. passage : 1 procc

3. passage : 2 proccs

4. passage : 2 proccs

5. passage : 1 proccs

6. passage : 0 proccs

7. passage : 1 proccs

8. passage : 2 proccs

9. passage : 4 proccs

10. passage : 2 proccs

so in 100 ticks i got 18 proccs that means i had a 18% procc chance. Doesnt sounds for me like a 5% procc chance.

And now let me try to play like a typical lock player and dot 3 target at the same time.

I dot 4 targets ( which shouldnt matther because i should get a proc only from one corruption) and got 5 proccs. Sometimes i even got a double proc from Nightfall which shouldn't even possible to get.

Of course the proc chance is rng and if you don't trust my test results, try it by urself. 5% proc chance would mean that ive a 50% chance from 1 time applying the dot, to get an proc. I got at least 1 proc in 9/10 passages. Looks actually obviously for me.

Hope every question is cleared :)

Basically multidot shouldnt affect proc chance,thats it

• 2 weeks later...
The only thing this is difficult to report is because this is based on luck, so there's no way to guarantee that one of the ticks will proc Nightfall, since it has a 10% chance, it doesn't say 1 of the 10 dots will proc Nightfall.

ye but that the spell is bugged is clear. If it would work as intended you couldnt get 2 shards within 1 global.

ye but that the spell is bugged is clear. If it would work as intended you couldnt get 2 shards within 1 global.

Have a Report before maybe 1 year, administration know about this.. you should try to play warlock to be 3.1 with 1-2 MORE SHARDS and you can try to report again.. AND no way to guarantee that one of the ticks will proc Nightfall .... its bassed on luck like Adlairo said... and no its not the most critical bug becaus you dont have any idea how a warlock can use this 1-2 more SHARDS... k thanks bye