Hex [ Not breaking after 1st damage ]

Name of not working spell/quest/npc etc: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=51514/hex

Description of the problem: It doesn't break when it should, you can take a player from 90% to 10% within the player is in Hex.

How it must work: It should break, once the attacker has dealt 5% - 10% HP from the cursed player.

Date when you tested it: 1-7-16

Realm (x100/x5/Fun): x100, possibly xfun too,

Priority of the problem: 10/10 very game breaking, possibly to kill the cursed player from near full hp.

http://i.imgur.com/aohlFXr.png

Edited by Nemifest
  • Like 8

Ive never seen someone lose even 40% of their health in a hex, yet alone 80% lol.. Did they do 80% in one global? :D

Hex on here works fine idk why you would think otherwise.

Best example, is if you have lock dots on you, it often breaks only 3/4 seconds in. So it's obviously not bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

Or even when playing 2s.. One slam usually breaks it.

It's not meant to break on damage tho.. Only after like idk 60k damage

Ive never seen someone lose even 40% of their health in a hex, yet alone 80% lol.. Did they do 80% in one global? :D

Hex on here works fine idk why you would think otherwise.

Best example, is if you have lock dots on you, it often breaks only 3/4 seconds in. So it's obviously not bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

Or even when playing 2s.. One slam usually breaks it.

It's not meant to break on damage tho.. Only after like idk 60k damage

The hex "break-point" resets at certain times.

I've tested it in other database and Pandawow's.

As in here, the break-point reset when it hasn't reached it sometimes, that's what I'm trying to point out, Ik it doesn't seem right, but that's what happens.

The hex "break-point" resets at certain times.

I've tested it in other database and Pandawow's.

As in here, the break-point reset when it hasn't reached it sometimes, that's what I'm trying to point out, Ik it doesn't seem right, but that's what happens.

interesting

How it must work: It should break whenever the target is struck by ANY damage' date='[/quote']

thats not true. Watch some videos and check it again. Nothing else to say. Everyone who played retail will agree.

it should react like Polymorph' date=' Paralysis, Sap etc. They're in the same DR system -[/quote']

rof is also in the system and didnt break after 1 hit

blood horror also doesnt break after 1 hit

mortal coil doesnt break also.

psychic horror /lol dont break at all

Mindcontrol doesnt break after a hit

even chastice was bugged on retail and u could burst for 1 second into it (yeye gg beastcleave)

just want to point out that your report is invalid no offense but true ^^

This is actually quite true. I killed a shaman from 50% while he was hexed..

interesting ... another pro warrior .. can you teach me ? lel

honestly it's okay to tell ur own opinion but ffs stop lie... idk why you have to lie only to increase your credibility

nvm b2t

Hex is like priest fear or warrior fear. It breaks after like 6-10% dmg ( idk which is the exactly value)

But by far not on the first hit ... Lol no LSD/WLS/LSD2 shaman would ever be able to Hex if your report were true

wowwiki :

The spell is a curse, so only druids, mages, and shamans can remove it. It is considered a polymorph effect, and as such can be shapeshifted out of by druids. Unlike the spell Polymorph, however, it is not guaranteed to break instantly on damage. This means a 'hexed' mob can usually afford to take an accidental hit or stay crowd controlled during area of effect spells. Also, hexed mobs do not have a greatly increased health regeneration like Polymorphed targets do.

hope all questions are cleared :)

source: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Hex

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1
I can hex my target at 100%' date=' pop burst and kill my target while he's still under the effects of Hex[/quote']

WHAT DA FUCK LOL

... ok wait ive to test that. I mean i hittet often a player but 100-10% ? i doubt unless you oneshit him to 10%

can some1 upload a video ? I really doubt it but didnt test it also.

and also no, warrior fear breaks after he lost 10% for me. Sorry but thats how war fear should work. Playing war long enough now to say that fear breaks after 10% hp. OFC its fucking annoying but thats war in mop... not wod

It might doesnt break sometimes. ... really rare than because i never see that but thats another thing than

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1
I'm talking about Enhancement, Noneedholy, and yes I did it more than once. It's OP.

I'm not saying it never breaks, sometimes it breaks from my flame shock alone...but sometimes you can literally kill him in the Hex

pls....just shut up...I woke up 10 mins ago and I'm still sleepy and I don't have powers to laugh

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...