Deleted my gear, i forgot my password and i cant change becouse i forgot email paswor

1- Account name : Miyvarxar1

2- Realm : Fun

3- Currently Email tornike_chemidze@mail.ru I want to change to armen1979705@gmail.com

4- My Ip is 87.217 ******

5- http://imgur.com/iaIZdTq

I really want to change becouse i forgot my last email password so i can't change, i really need my gear back... it was 548 Ilvl Human Monk >Name : Imposible, i got deleted all my gear...will be great if you can give it back 548 ilvl!!

(I didn't deleted it,some1 hacked me ...)

I doubt that you actually got HACKED by a real hacker , since they don't do that at Private servers. "If the real hacker was involved he would have probably done it at Retail then he can sell the acc or what ever he wants to do with it"

This looks like to me like an account sharing , or maybe you got "Fooled" / "Tricked" By someone.

You say that your ip is 87.217 *** but on your Screen Shot the IP is different?

Is there any way that you can prove that you are the actual owner of the Account?

Edited by Weegee

How i can proof it?have skype?:D

- - - Updated - - -

How i can proof it?have skype?:D

Thats my Ip,the ip of pic is the last conection of who hacked acc :/

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt that you actually got HACKED by a real hacker , since they don't do that at Private servers. "If the real hacker was involved he would have probably done it at Retail then he can sell the acc or what ever he wants to do with it"

This looks like to me like an account sharing , or maybe you got "Fooled" / "Tricked" By someone.

You say that your ip is 87.217 *** but on your Screen Shot the IP is different?

Is there any way that you can prove that you are the actual owner of the Account?

sawwww that pic :D:D:D:D:D:D,i understand now about the Ip of that picture,see?some1 know my accoun too :/.......... that Ip from Georgia and my Ip is 87.217****** the Ip from pic is from the guy who deleted my gear :/

Edited by Funk シ

Well , someone knows your account since you have shared it with someone i assume.

Since real hackers don't actually "Hack" On private servers ( Because it takes a lot of time to do it and they don't get profit out of it *They just waste their time* )

I will Inform Gm's / Administrators about this.

And you will need to give us a Valid proof that you are not trying To scam someone (If you got another players Username and PW, and now you are trying to take his account)

Well , someone knows your account since you have shared it with someone i assume.

Since real hackers don't actually "Hack" On private servers ( Because it takes a lot of time to do it and they don't get profit out of it *They just waste their time* )

I will Inform Gm's / Administrators about this.

And you will need to give us a Valid proof that you are not trying To scam someone (If you got another players Username and PW, and now you are trying to take his account)

+i sold Hunter and i not want any1 steal bonus :(

waiting ;d

Be patient and don't spam the thread.However,PandaWoW will help you.

@Lanster. And by the way you forgot ur password.It's your problem since you are the biggest idiot to forget your password.And yeah,first thing first insult the pandawow administration cuz of your stupidity gj dude.

pce

Edited by Fizxxzif
  • Like 1