Top 2s & 3s comps

Repitchx

Like thats totally inaccurate. Warlocks and Warriors are both incredibly underpowered and should get a 100% dps buff. JK

WLS is the only comp i cannot live for more than 3 minutes on my main, i always have 5 min matches on my druid. And most of the time we get pressured so hard that it becomes hard for us to even counterpressure because we will get ass fucked even if i play lsd.

Keep in mind that i have both a Warrior and Warlock and im speaking out of a perspective where i have both played and faced Warriors and Warlock.

/facepalm

You're playing it, ofc you will disagree

Typical players. Can't accept that the shit they play is broken lol.

No1 played wls in s15 (not on high rating at least). Here? Obviously lol. Lock with broken fucking procs + broken war damage

Ye congrats... Swap out the warrior and/or the lock then u wouldn't see people talk so much about it xD.

It's just a fact. People that play broken shit are the ones that can't accept it. No one wants to be nerfed, obviously. But if you want it to be blizzlike, well then I''m sorry.

Edited by Firego

look, a new ladder master from s15. There were few WLS's that got r1, the best was with waffley, i believe. but still, locks didnt have infinite haunts, warr that dmg, etc

exactly my point, and i fucking hate when people defend WLS. it's so disgusting lol xD.

as adlairo said, rather fight lsd than wls.

Edited by Firego

nope... i play many comps.

wls/double warrior/tsg/turbo/wms/wld/wmd as warrior

as hunter yeap only 2 comps it's kfc and hls, because others not viable in this server for getting glad.

and only me playing kfc and hls in this server.

when i start playing HLS everyone saying that's no working... someone saying no chance. only 2 players belive in this comp.

so you're main warlock... so get hunter and try to play HLS so u will know how it's working.

nope... i play many comps.

wls/double warrior/tsg/turbo/wms/wld/wmd as warrior

as hunter yeap only 2 comps it's kfc and hls, because others not viable in this server for getting glad.

and only me playing kfc and hls in this server.

when i start playing HLS everyone saying that's no working... someone saying no chance. only 2 players belive in this comp.

so you're main warlock... so get hunter and try to play HLS so u will know how it's working.

HLS? are you fucking insane? that comp is OP as fuck it was one of the strongest in the game in S15 how come no one believes i nthat

just saying, don't qq about comps you play