Wargames + Teamplay 3vs3 Tournament

Bapss

Posting about Wargames.

Since (as you probably already know) the Teamplay Tournaments always take place on the "PandaWoW XFun" server, I just wanted to raise the question why the fuck admin's decided to fix wargames on x100, and not xFun lol.

See x100 realm forum: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=75150

How stupid is this lol? Are admins not aware of the player-organised tournaments that go on on xFun, and that it's a fucking ball-ache to do without wargames? Because judging from their actions I guess not.

It would be so much more fluent, and easier to organise if wargames worked.

So to anyone who would like to see more tournaments and enjoys the competition or chillin' watching players battle it out - please show your support for fixing Wargames on xFun by liking thread or just by commenting.

Cheers.

Of course, they're going to fix this.

The devs said that they intend on giving out cash rewards on the basis of tournament winners rather than rating heroes to avoid having to evaluate whether people bug-abusing etc. The only proper way that they can do this is by adding wargames.

if you want to hold that "pro people only" tournament you'll find a way to do it with or without War Games

1. "pro people only" - Anyone's team can sign up for the Teamplay Tourny. You'd know this if you weren't too busy being a salty dogshit scrub

2. We found ways to do it without wargames nps, but if you'd read my post, it already says:

my opinion is that they don't even care about your petty "tournaments" at all.

You seem a bit mad or salty and seem to think the tourny is a proper elitest thing? Its just a bit of good fun on the realm that anyone and everyone can get involved in, with a chance of winning 2000 bonuses each.

And after reading:

Ahahahahaha

I'm not sure of my opinion... Are you retarded irl or did I miss something lol?

my opinion is that they don't even care about your petty "tournaments" at all.

I think they do, since it's actually the players that organizes the tournaments, which means the staff doesn't have to, also it's the players that pays for the bonuses (and Nemifest) as well as im aware.

Edited by Jonte

I think they do, since it's actually the players that organizes the tournaments, which means the staff doesn't have to, also it's the players that pays for the bonuses (and Nemifest) as well as im aware.

You can get same bonuses by voting, and I doubt they care since such events are player activities, PandaWoW could host events awarding mount you desire, a title, anything if they wanted to, but since they don't do that... tbh I don't really think you'd find such events / tournaments on retail (hosted by staff). My point is that if they cared about such "tournaments" or whatnot, they'd host the tournaments themselves.

You can get same bonuses by voting, and I doubt they care since such events are player activities, PandaWoW could host events awarding mount you desire, a title, anything if they wanted to

1. Okay, tell me how long it would take to get 6000 bonuses by voting, since it's 2000 for each player.

2. They could host their own tournaments, but since the players host it, they pay for the bonuses, which means PandaWoW get the money that the players are using to give to the winners.

Posting about Wargames.

Since (as you probably already know) the Teamplay Tournaments always take place on the "PandaWoW XFun" server, I just wanted to raise the question why the fuck admin's decided to fix wargames on x100, and not xFun lol.

Answer is simple: x100 is better :D

Posting about Wargames.

See x100 realm forum: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=75150

How stupid is this lol? Are admins not aware of the player-organised tournaments that go on on xFun, and that it's a fucking ball-ache to do without wargames? Because judging from their actions I guess not.

So to anyone who would like to see more tournaments and enjoys the competition or chillin' watching players battle it out - please show your support for fixing Wargames on xFun by liking thread or just by commenting.

Cheers.

Nice thread but if you knew how Wargames work (challenge the leader of the group not some random member of the group) you would know that Wargames got fixed today on Fun, i even did some 1v1's in wargames vs Hexmvpwin on his pally. was quite a bit of fun, idk if 3s works tho, but 2s definitely does.

Edited by Adlairo

You guys have to test if the GCDTV addon works . Cause I think that's the only way you can spectate wargames and with a proper UI as well .

There you go http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=165103 . I made a thread about that . If the addon works then we will need wargames to be working as well and everything will be gucci.

Edited by podara33