SAO 2.2 MOTIVATION CO GM

Cogman

Hello, please do NOT take this thread any way of offensive, ignorant, disrespect, useless etc.

This thread has been made to show how woman can be in these kind of games, I'm talking ofc about ERP! If you don't know what ERP means, it means Erotic RolePlay, aka Cyber-S*X. As ERP mostly started in Alliance side, because it's more.. Human'ish?

So basically, this woman in the 2nd picture ( Butt pic one, where it says 2.2k motivation ) wanted to get a rushy -carry- on 2v2, and there were none to carry her, because the woman always rage, scream, insult for no reason ( For the most ) She's in a guild named SAO, a CO leader. The main reason why SAO is alive is because she doesn't take breaks in ERP's, no break, no switch, no quickle. She mainly rages at any point of a little tiny fail you've done. Now, I had the womans attention, she wanted the carry on her Warlock, and as I wrote earlier, everyone was mainly scared of her E.T voice aka broken mice. So, I ignored that voice and just listened to her words, as it felt deeply in my heart. Like a love sign, but sadly she didn't mean it like that, which means I unfortunately got friendzoned, most likely. I started on telling her few things, that I can carry her without being scared of her outrageous voice, scream. She gladly accepted, now I do recall that she did get very mad few times, but I let my heart be shared with hers, and it flew into a peace meditation, oh! I forgot to tell u guys, me and her made a deal. She would specifically send me a picture of her butt, once her character is on 2.2k rating. We did many matches, through bloodshed and on our adventure we met many players insulting us throughout the arena, because we were playing the lamest combination classes in 2v2. So afterall, I did my part deal, and she did her's. Though, she did not tell me to NOT give it to any of my buttbuddies. But ofcourse I did. And now as u can see on the 1st picture Cogman posted, the woman is willingly trying to do the same, to get the player back in her guild raiding, because he tops.

https://gyazo.com/2ad294c3546db0590eef1848e08d602a That's my gift, now Aidsfest ( Not calling out her real name / fake name ) please accept me on Skype, I have chocolate box and many roses for you, my dear :)

If you succeeded to read through the epic ridiculous story, I'm glad you did, thank you.

Edited by Nemifest

Nemifest, I really did not know that you are deeply in love with aka Kate.

But honestly, you are one of funnyest and best person i've ever meet, If this Kate does not respect you and what you did for her, give her a butt kick, trust me , you will feel better.

Women who disrespect what should be respected don't deserve a thing.

Peace,