SAO 2.2 MOTIVATION CO GM

Cogman

This thread gave me so many good ideas ...

Soon 2.5 boost from me for aidsfest live on stream...

Can't wait lmao...

I'll post screenshots later for u boyz...

Kappa

You can't boost her because she sucks as affliction warlock, she doesn't use soulburn or soulswap.

I've spectated many games and she didn't turn out well, I still hardly believe she managed to 2.2 thanks to Nemifest

And aswell as using Grimoire of Sacrifice with Soul Link, which is the badest possible talent combo for Warlock :D

You can try, but Im telling you this, shes a waste of time.

Wouldn't that be a nice challange live on stream ?

i boosted alot of ppl to 2.5 xD

anyways, is it funny when she rages ? Thinking about if its worth

Man, When she's raging, It's quite entertaining, I love it :D

As much as I hate her because she's a bit Ko-Ko in Brain.

We will see, But as much skilled as you are, there is no way to get her to 2.5, took her 8 minutes to 2v1 me xDD

Wouldn't that be a nice challange live on stream ?

i boosted alot of ppl to 2.5 xD

anyways, is it funny when she rages ? Thinking about if its worth

Boosting the opposite gender of me, is a bit waste, so I make a deal to make it look like it's a big deal, afterall I don't have an excuse to say no then.

I did record many of our matches to see how hers gameplay, and give her some advices/tips etc, though I did ask her to record her side and show me and this is what came: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQFdPuzBek

I'll let you guys, judge her gameplay.

Boosting the opposite gender of me, is a bit waste, so I make a deal to make it look like it's a big deal, afterall I don't have an excuse to say no then.

I did record many of our matches to see how hers gameplay, and give her some advices/tips etc, though I did ask her to record her side and show me and this is what came: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQFdPuzBek

kjc as affli

idk if she keeps dots up,idk the UI

i suck at judqinq borinq specs....

I would rate this 3-10, No Soulswap, Soulburn and Seed of Coruption that is rip for warlock specially on bursts.

Not keeping twilight ward up to minimize damage recieved.

Not to mention her Soul Link+Grimoire Sacrifice :D

She got carryed 100% :D

Edited by tiggar47