nice fixes on explosive shot

Adlairo

if you want you can test and report it, it will only buff hunters cuz it looks like currenly if you stack 4 of them you'll lose 1 tick of it

also it looks like 2 or more ticks just summed without separation in time

cant see parry & def

Edited by faina
  • Like 1

if you want you can test and report it, it will only buff hunters cuz it looks like currenly if you stack 4 of them you'll lose 1 tick of it

also it looks like 2 or more ticks just summed without separation in time

cant see parry & def

maybe cuz i took the ss outside of the arena

^ pls proof this with video, if this bug exists just as you present both hunters and everyone else will only get profit from this

this has already been reported, and apparently juster replied that this will be fixed ASAP, which was nearly 3 weeks ago, im just trying to make them prioritize this bug over others because the damage from this spell is disgusting, i died to a class that on retail only had consistent damage in 3 seconds through def + parry, disgusting is the only word i have to describe it.

Today i saw a really good hunter, like dilly poo, he rooted me, explosive clear area then frozen trap all game, dont miss one, hard to see thisx since march last year, only.now.i saw

Well you haven't seen that cause that's the wrong way to do it as well lol . The root,explosive,trap technique is only good in 3s . In 2s you don't have to waste a disengage root and explosive trap to get a trap LOL there are other ways to do it .

So don't get too excited lol .

e the damage from this spell is disgusting
again, dmg is lower than it should be, and i made a 13mins tunneling video. all u see is just 2-3ticks summing in 1 moment

i died to a class that on retail only had consistent damage

nice, xd, surv had the biggest burst in s15 from all hunters specs (i dont consider mm opening from stealth as a burst)

http://www.twitch.tv/fineahh/c/5052945 consistent

you messed up with "consistent dmg" and "no burst abilities"

again, dmg is lower than it should be, and i made a 13mins tunneling video. all u see is just 2-3ticks summing in 1 moment

nice, xd, surv had the biggest burst in s15 from all hunters specs (i dont consider mm opening from stealth as a burst)

Then why was MM the most represented Hunter spec at both low rating and high rating? Of course on EU there were arguably only or more Survivals above 3k but still.

Also, what was that putting Lightwell in the wall?

b/c of shamans and other casters, but in the last few months of s15 most of the hunters got autogrounding kill script so they spec'd to surv for more dmg, and first 3 surv hunts in ladder got r1 in HLS (1 in PHS, 1-2 in KFC, 1 in beast, i dont remember that very good), where u dont need blanket, only dmg

on live you could put lightwell in walls or other unreachable points, here it doesnt work

Surv hunter had most burst what LOL ?

stops saying the dmg is lower because its a fucking lie rofl

Hilarious

stops saying the dmg is lower because its a fucking lie rofl

it may be higher, but my tests showed that its lower than it should, i will only welcome an adequate fix to everything

Then don't

uhh, my brain hurts..

i got 2.8+last ses with hunt also for cap on this server and to see myself in top 50(same at AT)...so? am i high enough,huh? still it is equal 2.3 2v2 retail, which was pretty low

i got 2.8+last ses with hunt also for cap on this server and to see myself in top 50(same at AT)...so? am i high enough,huh? still it is equal 2.3 2v2 retail, which was pretty low

You're a playing with a hunter.

No wonder why u won't admit that your rating isn't worth whilst playing with a hunter.

kek i never considered ratng on this server as achievement

I never consider s15 Beastcleave 3s as XP.

Also yes i played abit 2s on retail with garxz on 2.6k + mmr.

Just for the lolz but yeah, i've abit clue about hunter.

Edited by noneedmlg