Goodbye Pandawow

Metu

Hello Community as you know me and my friend Jone played pandawow for 1 week and we formed a new clan "Coffeeminati".Unfortunately we have to leave this server due to Jone's work and I can't play alone because he is my everything in this game.Anyways,Jone got a job request from Romania to work in a coffee company.That company seems to be big and gives away a big salary.Anyways as I said,I can't play without Jone and by the way Jone gave me the best experience in pandawow,we munched coffees alot,owning in bg hard,in arenas aswell but the problem was that we were facing too many healers which didn't go too well.However me and Jone retired at the same time,Jone had the luck and opportunity to work again which i'm happy about that.Although I had some problems with my relatives aswell,so I can't play this game a lot,while my sons say to me that I should continue my adventure to something big called "Retail".Anyways guys,we made our decision we might drink some coffees with Jone before he goes to Romania,when Jone retires from his new job,we might return but for now this is it.

I know you feel sorry for losing us,but remember you will always be in our hearts,I hope likewise.

Thank you for your service,experience and attention.

Our characters are sold,we made a guild with like 100+People in it.

Just don't be sad we might return one day,and remember we never die ( atleast not me )!

And do us a favour,remember us when you drink coffee.

Lots of love from Metu shi Jone.

Multu ti voj

Sca fut ti mta

Nihas

Zurlu

A song for our broken hearts.

• Like 1

Hey guys, farewell from me too. I know it is hard and heartbreaking to leaving such great community but we have to move on with our lives but I'm sure we will meet halfway in life (at least Metu) and we will have these awesome memories. As for now this is a goodbye i hope you guys don't cry about us and remember you will always be in our heart.

Lots of love and caring

Yours truly,

Jone.

• Like 1