Warriors.

Turboqt

• 1 month later...
Jonte u have huge armor. But everyone who dont wear plate is 1 shotted by warr. Its not 24/7 as nonees said there is some kind of bug which is hard to find but definitelly warr sometime do dmg like WTF

I play mw too, and I have vs Sazzi many times in arenas, and I never took bugged damage from him, ever. Though I have vs random warriors that I took 45k bleeds and 98k Slams from. I once took 95k Slam and right after a 105k Slam, while also suffering from 40-45k bleeds, but never this bugged damage from Sazzi, so yeah I guess it's random or something else.

it may not be about dmg' date=' charge is so bugged making warrior uptime around 100%, etc[/quote']

i dont understand the bug since its in russian. But maybe u can explain it in some short words.

But yeah charge is bugged for real lol ... look :

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=168482

That makes me to have sometimes 0 mobility at all even after 2 charges of "charge". Anyways it wouldn't wonder me if its the mastery which is bugged or w/e. Damage seems "sometimes" pretty much too op. Just look at WMS / WMD here, it's a fucking T1 comp only because of warrior dmg + mage cc. On retail you had to play it good to play it on highrating . Here lol .. look at blaston pls.

half of the charges arent legit

Yea the pathing on charge is bugged as fuck on here, even if you knock someone off a bridge then can charge you through mid air ect lol, or if the path is like 200 yards you can still charge, but on the other hand stuns interrupt charge path here so it evens it out a little.

As far as damage goes, warriors seem to scale fairly vs other classes on here on scoreboards, except sometimes in 3s.. Maybe thunderclap dots are doing more than they should

pandawow realize your dreams

Dont cry for bugs,you are too pro to search for excuses, you was the guy who played with affli on 3v3 and mw on2v2, not me lol. The server is fully playable to kill a noob as retail player even with bugs