Just for Adele Boyz

tiggar47

better.

Yup , a lot better ... When i saw that vid i kinda changed my point of view about him ... But still , i don't listen to his music (rofl)

But he's probably behaving differently cause there's like 3+ cameras pointing at him lol :DD

Yup , a lot better ... When i saw that vid i kinda changed my point of view about him ... But still , i don't listen to his music (rofl)

But he's probably behaving differently cause there's like 3+ cameras pointing at him lol :DD

Its called Behind the Scene son or you can call it Acting, and no, Justin Bieber is not better than Adele in any way.

Edited by tiggar47

Its called Behind the Scene son, and no, Justin Bieber is not better than Adele in any way.

Behind the scene? Dafuq are you talking about? Trying to act smart? That's called Carpool Karaoke And it has nothing to do with "Behind the Scene"

Next time ... check what are you watching before you say something ;)

Calls me "son" Meanwhile im older than him lol

Edited by Weegee

Calls me "son" Meanwhile im older than him lol

I just loled that, HAHAHAHAHAH.

No, I know what im watchin, I just like to troll you thats all.

And anyways dude, Justin's songs are more like for Girls and Gays.

Peace with your Clothes man, you look awful

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Btw, fix your grammar before you try to say something :D

My grammar is fine , thank you ;)

Or you are still implying that there should be a capital "I" Which is not a grammar mistake since 90% of the world doesn't do it.

Edited by Weegee

lol tiggar,Adele is a fat blonde nigg*r whos sucking cocks 24/7.And her songs are literally sh*t and shes a disgrace of a human being and representer in 2016.She just yells and whatever shes a fat ugly accent b*tch,she should slit her throat.Happy? 14 yo masked kid lmao,and she dresses like a penguin lmfao

lol tiggar,Adele is a fat blonde nigg*r whos sucking cocks 24/7.And her songs are literally sh*t and shes a disgrace of a human being and representer in 2016.She just yells and whatever shes a fat ugly accent b*tch,she should slit her throat.Happy? 14 yo masked kid lmao,and she dresses like a penguin lmfao

I can't stop laughing >.

My grammar is fine , thank you ;)

Or you are still implying that there should be a capital "I" Which is not a grammar mistake since 90% of the world doesn't do it.

What about other 10% xD

Are you better my friend?

Oh i forgot, you aren't :)

Now now, I really have to step in this lovely conversation you two are having here, because of you two having a very, very! Lovely conversation about grammar spellings in English language.

Let me give you the short answer is because we do. But that’s not a very satisfactory answer. Even though it feels natural to English speakers, capitalizing I is unusual. In fact, English is the only language that does.

At first, the new word, i, was left lowercase. However, it began to grow taller than other words. It grew for a silly reason: a single letter looks bad. Look at it: i. How sad. By the time Chaucer wrote *** ********** ***** in the late ****, I, the personal pronoun, was slightly taller than its lowercase equivalent. From that point on, it was typically capitalized. In other words it's called " The Pronoun I "

--

Now, for the comma's. There's many people which has few grammar fails about it, I can pleasely explain it.

You don't make space before a comma, however you make a space once you've made a comma. Also, you don't make a capitalized letter after a comma, but you do with I.

-

Is there anything else you guys wants to be clear of about grammar spelling etc.

What about other 10% xD

My point is that it is not a major "Mistake" compared to your grammar.

But hey , at least you know some English , you can take English classes if you want , it doesn't hurt ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Now now, I really have to step in this lovely conversation you two are having here, because of you two having a very, very! Lovely conversation about grammar spellings in English language.

Let me give you the short answer is because we do. But that’s not a very satisfactory answer. Even though it feels natural to English speakers, capitalizing I is unusual. In fact, English is the only language that does.

At first, the new word, i, was left lowercase. However, it began to grow taller than other words. It grew for a silly reason: a single letter looks bad. Look at it: i. How sad. By the time Chaucer wrote *** ********** ***** in the late ****, I, the personal pronoun, was slightly taller than its lowercase equivalent. From that point on, it was typically capitalized. In other words it's called " The Pronoun I "

--

Now, for the comma's. There's many people which has few grammar fails about it, I can pleasely explain it.

You don't make space before a comma, however you make a space once you've made a comma. Also, you don't make a capitalized letter after a comma, but you do with I.

-

Is there anything else you guys wants to be clear of about grammar spelling etc.

Well, that's true since in Serbia when we say "I" It is not capitalized therefore it is unusual to me to capitalize it. But yet again, a lot of people don't do it and it's not a big grammar mistake.

I have heard by some people that in some schools it is not mentioned nor corrected if students write it like a normal "i" :/

Well, that's true since in Serbia when we say "I" It is not capitalized therefore it is unusual to me to capitalize it. But yet again, a lot of people don't do it and it's not a big grammar mistake.

Because you Serbian boyz are not educated well, Brains made of cotton, heard that, a very nice joke.

My point is that it is not a major "Mistake" compared to your grammar.

But hey , at least you know some English , you can take English classes if you want , it doesn't hurt ;D

Nope, I'm sorry but i can't comply

And it its not "Mistake" its mistake so Yeah, you suck :D

Because you Serbian boyz are not educated well, Brains made of cotton, heard that, a very nice joke.

It is the same in your country ;)

Nope, I'm sorry but i can't comply

And it its not "Mistake" its mistake so Yeah, you suck :D

Compared to yours it is nothing ;D So R.I.P. you ;D

Going to the other sections, enjoy your evening.