Explosive shot

Noneedholy

:mocking: i stopped to care about it when achieved what i wanted, that was in s14, and r1 in 2s was around 2.5, i dont remember. i achieved my highest ratings in hard comps, bestcleave was just a way to get 2.7 and i played only with friends. look, i dont even ask you about ur s15. Why? b/c i alrdy know how you play, and on what lvl. actually im surprised that you got 2.5 (even if it was low rating), no offence, your teammates shouldave been rly good

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103174[/ATTACH] yeah that's disc

• Like 1
:mocking: i stopped to care about it when achieved what i wanted, that was in s14, and r1 in 2s was around 2.5, i dont remember. i achieved my highest ratings in hard comps, bestcleave was just a way to get 2.7 and i played only with friends. look, i dont even ask you about ur s15. Why? b/c i alrdy know how you play, and on what lvl. actually im surprised that you got 2.5 (even if it was low rating), no offence, your teammates shouldave been rly good

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103174[/ATTACH] yeah that's disc

you and skill ? my ass you lost as hunter priest against my rogue priest ...

go home

trinket sap into rip

"idc" is a typical synonym for "i cant play" dude i know enough people who don't care and still get 2.8 2.9 here ... lol

keep saying that hunter is fine but that only makes you look retarded

Edited by Noneedholy

*So laddies, vote me troll of the year.*

Having trouble with hunters? You think everyone is positively bugged and you just can't handle the damage? Don't worry. The solution is here. MW monk was made to counter all the problems you have. With a bit of determination, you can laugh in the face of all with 1 M heal . Say no to rollfacers ! Roll a monk today and live compared to others one more day !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103189[/ATTACH]

Edited by Edelweiss323
  • Like 1
*So laddies, vote me troll of the year.*

Having trouble with hunters? You think everyone is positively bugged and you just can't handle the damage? Don't worry. The solution is here. MW monk was made to counter all the problems you have. With a bit of determination, you can laugh in the face of all with 1 M heal . Say no to rollfacers ! Roll a monk today and live compared to others one more day !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103189[/ATTACH]

well this was probably revival