Markxzy Warrior guide

Noneedholy

Should i make a beginner - advanced Warrior guide ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should i make a beginner - advanced Warrior guide ?

• Yes
    • No, warrior is only 123

what would you expect me to say? that you are the best warrior in the server? cant say that since you dont have any retail xp as a warrior and tbh you dont deserve any respect since you always thinking that you are better than everyone.. and everyone who commits errors (90% of tour twitch vods) or dont play like you is bad.

what would you expect me to say? that you are the best warrior in the server? cant say that since you dont have any retail xp as a warrior and tbh you dont deserve any respect since you always thinking that you are better than everyone.. and everyone who commits errors (90% of tour twitch vods) or dont play like you is bad.

you do realise noone needs to be best to make a quide or even need to play seriously?he can prob be r1 by now if he invested all his time, tho its not worth it especially here, nor in WoD retail

you do realise noone needs to be best to make a quide or even need to play seriously?he can prob be r1 by now if he invested all his time, tho its not worth it especially here, nor in WoD retail

Just responding to his wiseass commentarys in german. as i said go for it but some1 needs to bring this Gui ego down.

• Like 1

Post something more useful we already have a warrior guide http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=94184. I really do not know why would someone make a guide for a class that literally has a 3-4 button rotation. My 12 year old brother started playing a warrior and he got to 1,9k rating with just a few keybinds and 2 macros one for DPS and the other one for defence. Don't waste your time making obsolete guides.

Post something more useful we already have a warrior guide http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=94184. I really do not know why would someone make a guide for a class that literally has a 3-4 button rotation. My 12 year old brother started playing a warrior and he got to 1,9k rating with just a few keybinds and 2 macros one for DPS and the other one for defence. Don't waste your time making obsolete guides.

shepard, the guy that is toxic to anyone that is not a DK

lelelelelelel zero fucks given

My 12 year old brother started playing a warrior and he got to 1' date='9k rating[/quote']

tell him to teach me ...

PLEASE

i like trolling

Well that guide was copied straight from retail (Official Blizzard Forums), and i'm not saying this server is that broken, but i'd rather use a guide meant for this server by a high rated player on this server. Since some things may not be as they should be and can therefore affect that guide.