Comics and Characters

tiggar47

My favourite comic is Little Red Riding Hood. I love it when she delusionally enters her fam's house and finds in a crackhead in there thinking he is some kind of wolf and the bitch be trippin like she is seeing some serious fucked up shit. Edited by JohnArmnjHim

watched Interstellar

that movie was fucking amazing.

Gravity

was shit

All of you guys are so butt hurt, like what the fuck. "oh look, I'm a moderator, i should be the keyboard warrior on this forum!" "oh look, I'm a bosnian kid #NEVERFORGETSREBRENICA" "oh look I'm another moderator with a cute jinx cosplay and terrible English grammar".

A ti majmune jedan "tigger47" spusti jaja da ti nebi dlake na jeziku izrasle, smaras previse.

i love it when people with social problems judge other people :D ( I won't mention how you spammed me ingame and in skype)

If you any more questions please Get the hell out of my thread.

Get ouf of my forum.

But no' date=' I did not finish that school 2 years ago, they gave you flase information, why? Because its breaking of my privacy without my permission.Simple.[/quote']

dude you have to learn alooooot about RL actually ... they are not allowed to give the details without asking you, yes thats right. Also they are not allowed to give false informations about you. Just saying but whatever i don't give a fuck since there is so much bullshit in this thread here ---

dude you have to learn alooooot about RL actually ... they are not allowed to give the details without asking you, yes thats right. Also they are not allowed to give false informations about you. Just saying but whatever i don't give a fuck since there is so much bullshit in this thread here ---

They can.

Since its via mail not on the paper or documents and or wtf they can.

They can.

Since its via mail not on the paper or documents and or wtf they can.

do you think it matters if you give false informations via email or documents ? Lol dude ... you know that even if you give false informations only while talking to someone you make urself punishable ?

you can, but stop stalking people

Well, i'm not stalking, since you won't accept me on skype. That is the whole point of me having to be a dumbass. :c

- - - Updated - - -

I have alot of respect for you, but you don't for me, that's why I'm making fun of you.

• 1 month later...