Latency problem

Try deleting your Cache and Logs, Cache is mostly problem of high latency, if this doesn't help connect to PandaWoW with another PC. If you don't have high latency on different machine it could be problem with your network card, just give it a cleaning and should be good to go. If you're playing on laptop and using Wi-Fi try connecting the internet cable. Also there's maybe too many devices connected to your internet (phones, laptops, etc.)
  • Like 1

Try deleting your Cache and Logs, Cache is mostly problem of high latency, if this doesn't help connect to PandaWoW with another PC. If you don't have high latency on different machine it could be problem with your network card, just give it a cleaning and should be good to go. If you're playing on laptop and using Wi-Fi try connecting the internet cable. Also there's maybe too many devices connected to your internet (phones, laptops, etc.)

No, no and no.

Partialy functional or non-functional Network card does not send or recieve data at all, the issue is not it it.

There is only few problem issuers.

First one could be you're downloading or have youtube active.

Second one is that you have low network flow/bandwith

Solving the problem:

First check http://www.speedtest.net before opening PandaWow, then write down the results.

Then after running pandawow launcher.exe, run speedtest again.If results match it's good for now.

As you said it starts to lag after 5 minutes, when it starts to lag run speedtest again to see if problem issuer is your internet bandwith.

Normal results:

0-100 MS/PING

Download: 1Mbps

Upload: 3Bps or 0.3 Mbps

If this didn't solve your issue just let me know

Bye.

No, no and no.

Partialy functional or non-functional Network card does not send or recieve data at all, the issue is not it it.

There is only few problem issuers.

First one could be you're downloading or have youtube active.

Second one is that you have low network flow/bandwith

Solving the problem:

First check http://www.speedtest.net before opening PandaWow, then write down the results.

Then after running pandawow launcher.exe, run speedtest again.If results match it's good for now.

As you said it starts to lag after 5 minutes, when it starts to lag run speedtest again to see if problem issuer is your internet bandwith.

Normal results:

0-100 MS/PING

Download: 1Mbps

Upload: 3Bps or 0.3 Mbps

If this didn't solve your issue just let me know

Bye.

I'm currently having a kind o' same issue atm..

When I'm trying to cast a spell / ability / mount and stuff, I get siiick lagg / latency problems.

My MS and FP's shows the normal amount I got when I'm playing also, but I don't get the problem otherwise.

I took a test as you said, and as you can see, mine's pretty good.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5058118384

I also tried to delete what you said, step after step. But nothing worked.

I'm currently having a kind o' same issue atm..

When I'm trying to cast a spell / ability / mount and stuff, I get siiick lagg / latency problems.

My MS and FP's shows the normal amount I got when I'm playing also, but I don't get the problem otherwise.

I took a test as you said, and as you can see, mine's pretty good.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5058118384

I also tried to delete what you said, step after step. But nothing worked.

Have you tried reinstalling your game?

You can delete ruRu folder that may fix the issue but im not 100% sure because all MS/Lag issues are associated with Internet

As i can see you'r internet is pretty nice but on the bar when you scan on download you can see stability can you ss it?

If your stability is bad you must contact your ISP, network is there but it comes and goes when you watch films and stuff you don't feel the effect but when you play online games ohh hell it does.

Looking forward for your reply.