Alright so this Jonte is a bit retarded

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=167235. Alright so in this thread im being declined because i said to this guy "autistic f*ck".Ye I said that because he is really one.1st. I didn't insult his mother or disrespect anyone in that chat,i clearly said that to him and I said that he should stop healing because he is a giant dick helping his "guild" which 99% are backpedallers.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=159950&highlight=insulting+mother.In this thread we see an imgur pic clearly no clock and no "class colors" and yet GM's respond to it as a result of ban.Jonte I suggest you to not close the threads till the GM's give the punishment.They can clearly check the chat logs and they can see that i'm not faking a sh*t.Please Jonte don't close those threads...Put yourself in my situation and i wanna know how would you feel about that situation.

Holy fuck, what a retarded swine....why does the class matter? what will determine the players destiny or judgement if he is certain class? fucking nobrained fuck, fire that cunt.

Because it has been proved that whispers etc can be faked, so Class Colors help proving that they're not.

No it's not faked,you can check the chat logs.By the way "Hebola" guy could come with a strong attitude and ignore me but he just randomly insulted my mother without ME saying anything about her.Or he could've say something about me personal! Thank you for your understanding
Also you provoked him' date=' you mocked him to say it. And not by the smartest choice either since you straight up insulted him before he said any insultive to you.[/quote']

Well he certainly didn't break some serious rules, the other player could have replied with same tone of insulting or even calm down the situation, but this is pandawow so you are just over dramatizing.

Well he certainly didn't break some serious rules, the other player could have replied with same tone of insulting or even calm down the situation, but this is pandawow so you are just over dramatizing.

We both know that he would never insult your mom if you never insult him (with obscene speech). This could have been avoided but you seem too stubborn to even care. You don't even want justice for yourself or for your mom, you just want him to get muted, you want him to insult your mom so you can report him, so you provoked him.

GM's cant check chat logs,that's why you have to proove it by turning on class colors,it will take 15 seconds to turn it on.If you still can't understand it - your threads will be declined.Also, im not recomend you to insult stuff members.Closed.
  • Like 1