Wintrading in high rate..

Guys with 2.5k+ MMR go que 3v3 today.

Today day off and everyone can find a couple of hours for game.

And please don't dodge after 1 lose, it's just a game.

I know u're scared about ur rating and log as twink after 1 lose. Don't repeat it today please. Don't follow this meta.

Let the best man win

lol ... can you please que early ? I g2g at 8 pm (GMT +1) so please que before so i can stomp you some times with dionysus and pewds .... please. Also idk what you trying to proof ... even if we would farm you tonight ( what we do anyways ) you would wintrade right after back to 2.8 LOL

Edited by Noneedholy

read rules:

1)if you wanna report someone follow the rules (you already got answer from gm that this guys not same person). don't make 10 threads with same problem.

2)make some proofs screenshots / video and add in your report (words without proofs mean nothing)

3)don't insulting forum members.

GM close this thread (here just flood and insulting without reason) and ban forum accounts of this guys. They don't respect rules and insulting forum members.

if you wanna talk with me or someone else use private msg because this thread only for report.

have fun :)

read rules:

1)if you wanna report someone follow the rules (you already got answer from gm that this guys not same person). don't make 10 threads with same problem.

2)make some proofs screenshots / video and add in your report (words without proofs mean nothing)

3)don't insulting forum members.

GM close this thread (here just flood and insulting without reason) and ban forum accounts of this guys. They don't respect rules and insulting forum members.

if you wanna talk with me or someone else use private msg because this thread only for report.

have fun :)

1) The answer from a Game Master was about forum account, not ingame account. Know the difference.

2) Proofs has already been provided in several threads.

3) Don't come with useless comments then.

GM should close this thread with PUNISHMENT! And yes ban the users which broke the forum rules, nothing else. You're one of them.

No'one wanna talk to you without insulting you. Play within the rules if you want respect.

• Like 1
1) The answer from a Game Master was about forum account, not ingame account. Know the difference.

2) Proofs has already been provided in several threads.

3) Don't come with useless comments then.

GM should close this thread with PUNISHMENT! And yes ban the users which broke the forum rules, nothing else. You're one of them.

No'one wanna talk to you without insulting you. Play within the rules if you want respect.

Pssst, keep your mouth shut.

Can you read my msg?

Can you show me at least 1 video or 1 screenshot of "proof"? Do you understand me? You're International Technical Support. I hope u'll be just user soon. You don't follow rules and say words without any point.

You told that proofs has been already provided so just show it. I think everyone wanna see your "proofs".

Because you just flooding and insulting with your friends. I hope GM come and start make bans for this toxic guys who don't follow forum rules.

And i hope he can understand that guy like you are can not be International Technical Support. You can be just forum member / player not more.

Still waiting for answer with proofs. I don't trying to protect someone. Just my reports declined because "no proofs" so this thread same.

Take it easy and relax :) and post some proof screenshots / videos or just don't lie that it already provided.

• Like 1

Yo Diabloque, I got an idea!

Why don't you comment with your other accounts also (Felxtwo + Qeloq + Iwannadance + Ivandorn) and defend yourself on them too?

Shit, in fact why don't you make 1000 more accounts and write it on them too? It's not going to change that you're a wintrading faggot.

P.s. - Tiggar we got to put our differences aside just for now, and focus on getting this wintrading retard banned and his account deleted. Then resume petty arguments :)

Edited by Bapss
You don't follow rules and say words without any point.

You told that proofs has been already provided so just show it. I think everyone wanna see your "proofs".

Okay dude answer me these few simple questions and I will take it all back that you're not a wintrading scumbag.

1. How come you proudly spam hundreds of screenshots vs 1500 mmr teams, but when you suddenly get 2700 over night, you are too ashamed to post any screenshots where you farm a good team?

2. Who exactly did you farm this 250+ rating from? Because to get that you would've had to beat the rank 1 or 2 team at least 20 times in a row without losing, but nobody has even seen you queueing lol.

3. You haven't even come close to beating me once, and always dodge. So where the fuck you magically get all this rating from all of a sudden?

4. Do you expect us to believe it's a coincidence that just as you get rank 1 out of nowhere, these random shitheads suddenly show up on the ladder too lol? For example:

5. Who were your teammates who can vouch for you and say they played with you when you farmed the high rated teams to 2750? Because the only people whose rating that I can see has increased on the ladder is you + the characters above with no gear. :D

Ultimately - None of these characters were even on the ladder before you got rating out of nowhere, and now they suddenly show up at the same time too? It seems quite obvious to me, that just like how you make multiple accounts on the forum and pretend it's not you (Qeloq, Iwannadance, Ivandorn, and Felxtwo), you have done the same ingame and are wintrading like a faggot.

Or maybe not. Prove me wrong then. It's quite simple for you - just post the screenshots of you going from 2400-2750 (and don't try and pretend like you didn't take them, because if you didn't wintrade you OBVIOUSLY would've taken them considering how obsessive you were and always have been about screenshotting, even when vs 1500mmr).

If you can't do this, then I think it's obvious from the above + the unanimous response from the community in support for your ban, that you wintraded and consequently deserve for all your characters to be deleted.

That is all.

Edited by Bapss

Why don't you comment with your other accounts also (Felxtwo + Qeloq + Iwannadance + Ivandorn) and defend yourself on them too?

Shit, in fact why don't you make 1000 more accounts and write it on them too? It's not going to change that you're a wintrading faggot.

if you think that i have so many forum accounts just report me, jk u already did and got answer.

The answer from a Game Master was about forum account

stop flame and insulting without reason.

take care.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Okay dude answer me these few simple questions and I will take it all back that you're not a wintrading scumbag.

1. How come you proudly spam hundreds of screenshots vs 1500 mmr teams, but when you suddenly get 2700 over night, you are too ashamed to post any screenshots where you farm a good team?

2. Who exactly did you farm this 250+ rating from? Because to get that you would've had to beat the rank 1 or 2 team at least 20 times in a row without losing, but nobody has even seen you queueing lol.

3. You haven't even come close to beating me once, and always dodge. So where the fuck you magically get all this rating from all of a sudden?

4. Do you expect us to believe it's a coincidence that just as you get rank 1 out of nowhere, these random shitheads suddenly show up on the ladder too lol? For example:

1)when i played at 2.6k mmr and post screenshots you and other players blame because farming "randoms" mean nothing. then i post screenshots when beat "private gladiators" and u blame again without reason. you can check forum and see more then 250 screenshots.

ok, you can ask your friends and check their stream (twich) channel and see games where i have 2.7k mmr and how i win. but this guys still saying that they "never" lose vs me. idk how to proof if screenshots and videos not enough. ok you can only flame, np.

2)2550 december, 2650 january, 2700 february. getting 100 rating per month not so much. even yesterday i asked go que as main and only blaston que. u again just dodging... you don't play months because scared about rating and then come to forum and flame everyone who have better rating. if you wanna meet someone in arena just que.

3)are you kidding? you dodge me always! after 1st win you just log out . then u come as twink as lower rating and lose again. then u come as 1.4k rating twinks and saying we're in que... but u can not play vs me because 1.4k it's too low. You repeat this always like noneed and fedyamortal... You repeat it more then 10 times vs me. I asked my friends you did same vs their teams too. Stop dodging and flame at forum. Proof your skill in game.

4)Dude i played with you with 3 different warriors. But you always blame your mates. After your big fails i told that you are braindead. Even you aggred about your fails when i show video with your fails. Do you remeber this? You are not even close to glad. You just angry kid. Come to retail and you will sit at 2k rating. You will blame higher rating teams for wintrade too? Dude your skill just low. You just carried by your team. And it's funny when some guys saying this you think that's my account...

I hope you will not get glad rank in this season, just keep dodging. You can blame/flame/insulting like kid because it's mean nothing.

In next time if you wanna blame someone just get proofs. And if this guys just better then you are try to relax because your reports changing nothing.

says 1.2k hero lol iwannaretard i swear ur actually so fucking bad i played vs u many times and u fucking suck. also whenever you get your rating its in 1 que session and you never que your main, when you do alot of other chars go up high on the ladder too which means that ur wintrading we've all seen it we all know it u can stop pretending it's okay to be as bad as you are but as long as you close that huge fucking mouth of yours no one will care.

you guys notice that you are flooding this thread af ? it's gonna be declined 99.9%

plus no proof sadly...so rip ban,and if he gets banned he can unban himself easily and they won't reset any rating since they haven't done that since they released pandawow.And the rules are not like blizzard,pandawow does not reset rating nor bans permanently they just ban for cheats but for wintrading i haven't seen any ban since forever lol sadly.so rip thread

Edited by Fizxxzif
#NemifestGotRekt

looool look he found a new friend. Haha laughing my ass off, you guys are both mentally challanged so stfu.

Can you show me at least 1 video or 1 screenshot of "proof"? Do you understand me?

we already showed you some proofs you fucking underexposed monkey. I guess theres no way since a backward creature like you won't understand anything, unless you get beaten irl. You are just a poor wintrader scum.

ok say name of best hunter in server who playing 3v3.

it's funny when guy like you are (very low cr / exp) blame top1 player.

haha ok than listen what a player with CR tells you now: You are totally shit and actually the worst player which plays above 2.5 here. You are just a dog that can't get rating because hes getting farmed by noneed & dionysis and everyone else. So you had to wintrade. There were multiple proofs but actually you are too dumb to understand that, monkey.

i haven't seen any ban since forever lol sadly.so rip thread

smexaxa got banned & rating reset for wintrading like 1 week ago.

This thread wont get declined when you flood it, it just get closed until a GM answer. So please, don't talk when you have no clue. Just ban this wintrading faggot

• Like 1