Wintrading in high rate..

Close thread with a big "Banned 30 days and rating reset" and bann your 7 multiaccounts and get ddosed4life

close thread with nothing. i respect rules. may be sometimes i am little angry but i'm trying to relax :)

if you are sure that i have 7 multiaccounts just report me with proofs.

i hope you know that ddos not allowed. 5 years in prison will be enough for you i think. after prison u'll change your mind.

i will not report you here for ddos. i just get proofs from provider and call to police :)

close thread and ban Noneedholy for insulting and flame.

Close thread with a big "Banned Diabloque 30 days and rating reset" and bann your 7 multiaccounts and get ddosed4life

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/oh-snap.gif

:rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i just read his reply to my questions and he didn't even answer a single one of them.

No screenshots. No names of the teams he farmed for the 250 rating. Obvious wintrader. Ban already pls!

Keep flaming :) You are so cute.

Just keep making reports without reason.

Just read rules before reporting here: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=139802

Specify the following:

1)Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat).

2)Realm, where you saw the violation.

3)Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably).

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

4)Proof: screenshots or video.

5)Comments to the situation (if it needed).

Keep flaming :) You are so cute.

Just keep making reports without reason.

Just read rules before reporting here: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=139802

Specify the following:

1)Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat).

2)Realm, where you saw the violation.

3)Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably).

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

4)Proof: screenshots or video.

5)Comments to the situation (if it needed).

honestly if you want people to believe you then you wouldnt spam that youre skilled or tryinq to defend yourself with every rule

obvious wintrader

using / selling bots? srsly?

Beside of selling BG bots im also selling "how to play guides" for doritos and mnt dew. you could buy one just to become betther at this game.

Yes you backward monkey, you suck

kek you tried so hard and and won't get far

rip

Edited by Noneedholy
i hope you know that ddos not allowed. 5 years in prison will be enough for you i think. after prison u'll change your mind.

i will not report you here for ddos. i just get proofs from provider and call to police :)

This made me really giggle, no offense. Let me explain to you something.

Most "ddoser's" here, pays for it. Which means the product website they paid for, uses "fake" IP's, to flood ( Depends on which method you're available to use, Tcp for this instance ) Therefore, you can't prove that Noneed is "DDos attacking" you.

And I'm pretty sure, you're NOT being DDoS'ed, as we already know, you're using dynamic IP to not get your multiaccounts banned.

Another thing, the possibility of you getting caught is hardly any valuable number, unless you do it yourself without any VPN. But we all know that, except for you, thinking "amma call police on this nab, and get him prisoned for 5 years"

My thoughts is that u never searched deep.

• Like 1