Rate the music

Noneedholy

-40/10 Do ya even understand what "nigga" means? xD

Nigga is a word which evolved from the derogative term "nigger"

nigger: black slave man (derogative term)

nigga: black man with gold chains, and other shitty stuff (swag term)

Now my turn to ask, do u know what is music?

Edited by Señorpujo

Nigga is a word which evolved from the derogative term "nigger"

nigger: black slave man (derogative term)

nigga: black man with gold chains, and other shitty stuff (swag term)

Now my turn to ask, do u know what is music?

Hip Hop is art, your shitty hardstyle music is repetitive earrape for freaks that go mental 3 times a day. Don't lecture others on their taste of music, especially if yours is shitty as well.

• Like 2

Hip Hop is art, your shitty hardstyle music is repetitive earrape for freaks that go mental 3 times a day. Don't lecture others on their taste of music, especially if yours is shitty as well.

hip hop may be art, what u guys link isn't, just nigga songs which all sound exactly the same bullshit without any change

hip hop may be art, what u guys link isn't, just nigga songs which all sound exactly the same bullshit without any change

One who can't tell the difference in songs that clearly aren't alike has no taste in music at all nor does he have anything to say in a argument about it.

Also, Pujo, just because one song sounds like another that doesn't mean it's not art, the key to understanding and appreciating hip hop is to actually listen to the lyrics...but don't worry, in a few years when you graduate, your english will hopefully have evolved enough to finally have basic english knowledge.

Ps. Pujo, I couldn't find jack shit about the band who made the song you posted, all I found was a facebook fan page with 1500 likes, but I did find Takaas artist on Twitter, he has 67.000 followers

One who can't tell the difference in songs that clearly aren't alike has no taste in music at all nor does he have anything to say in a argument about it.

Also, Pujo, just because one song sounds like another that doesn't mean it's not art, the key to understanding and appreciating hip hop is to actually listen to the lyrics...but don't worry, in a few years when you graduate, your english will hopefully have evolved enough to finally have basic english knowledge.

Ps. Pujo, I couldn't find jack shit about the band who made the song you posted, all I found was a facebook fan page with 1500 likes, but I did find Takaas artist on Twitter, he has 67.000 followers

ah ye, songs quality depend on followers/viewers now, then

is the best song in the world, fuck logic, followers make a song good and not the artist, sad.

I don't give a shit about the lyrics on a song, the song just sounds good or not, if u want to focus on lyrics go and read some books

Edited by Señorpujo

ah ye, songs quality depend on followers/viewers now, then
is the best song in the world, fuck logic, followers make a song good and not the artist, sad.

I don't give a shit about the lyrics on a song, the song just sounds good or not, if u want to focus on lyrics go and read some books

Actually, yes, psy's gangnam style was extremely liked at the time it was popular, so it is logical... And clearly, the more followers you have on Twitter as a artist (in this case), the more people likes your music.

Obviously you don't care about the lyrics of a song, might be because you can't understand anything at all since it's mostly in english (and your english is trash, truth be told), or just because you don't get the concept of things, OR maybe because you're tone-deaf...however that's not a reason to say other songs are trash or "sounds the same" when they clearly don't.

• Like 2

Actually, yes, psy's gangnam style was extremely liked at the time it was popular, so it is logical... And clearly, the more followers you have on Twitter as a artist (in this case), the more people likes your music.

Obviously you don't care about the lyrics of a song, might be because you can't understand anything at all since it's mostly in english (and your english is trash, truth be told), or just because you don't get the concept of things, OR maybe because you're tone-deaf...however that's not a reason to say other songs are trash or "sounds the same" when they clearly don't.

I can understand english lyrics properly, but i like more to enjoy a song by how it sounds.

Sad way to see the music, im sorry, its not about how many people like some music, its about if u like it or not, if all in live was about what other people think and not about yourself... nvm, thats sad enough.

About lyrics, when i listen to music i don't search for lyrics, i search for a melody, which is music, if u want to listen a guy talking then go listen poetry or other things, don't call these nigga hip hop "music", cuz its just a guy talking during 3min without any change.

Best example: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=167693&page=53&p=1203939&viewfull=1#post1203939

when i listen to music i don't search for lyrics, i search for a melody, which is music, if u want to listen a guy talking then go listen poetry

So just the melody is music whilst the singing/"talking" is not? You have no idea how retarded you sound right now..

"Music definition: the written or printed signs representing vocal or instrumental sound." Yeah we should probably just stop, I've dropped all the facts, you're beyond saving.

• Like 1

niggrrss wtf

- - - Updated - - -

So just the melody is music whilst the singing/"talking" is not? You have no idea how retarded you sound right now..

"Music definition: the written or printed signs representing vocal or instrumental sound." Yeah we should probably just stop, I've dropped all the facts, you're beyond saving.

ye, the definition is correct, but the major part of hip hop songs i saw here where 3min of the same base without any change, 3min with 1 guy talking with a static base, which is boring as fuck

http://z0r.de/221

First z0r.de gif i find tolerable and not wanting to kill myself every time pujo posts one.

On-topic:

I am eternally thankful to the person who posted a music made by the artist HOME. Haven't stopped listening this persons work so far, it is blowing my mind.

2/10

[spoiler=More]

Edited by Felxprod