LACKING ON

QZYO

*I know many of you don't enjoy reading long Paragraphs but give it a shot, this may give you ideas to suggest to PandaWoW admins to improve.

As many players experienced the improvement of PandaWoW since it first came it out, most of them know what this server is lacking on. Seriously, when the server first came out; staffs and administrators of PandaWoW been putting tons of work back then to improve. But now as I can see, they are really lacking on times to work on Mist Of Pandaria due to the amount of times they are putting on WoD (WODEmpire).

Most of the players that played on the sever when it first came out saw the big ups and downs of population, game-play, bugs, exploits and many other things. The channel logs used to be updated very often to fix these bugs, now as you can see they take more than months.

Seriously in my PoV, PandaWoW is one of the BEST server that is out there for PvP if you exclude the abusers. They have the best working Arenas, Battlegrounds, Duels, and etc.

I personally do NOT blame just the PandaWoW staffs, but also blame the players in the server. Players whom are lazy to make a thread to submit the bugs (exploits, abuses and etc..) in full details.

ONLY WAY SERVER CAN IMPROVE:

-Players of PandaWoW submitting every single bug they experience. (Such as Monsters path findings, Cool-down bugs, class bugs, visual bugs, anything really) There are many players in PandaWoW that came form retail that knows how it works.

-Administrators and Staff putting more times on MoP.

JUST CUT ALL THESE AND JUST PUT MORE TIME IN MOP. NOT ONLY WILL WE WILL SEE A CHANGE IN THE GAMEPLAY WE WILL ALSO SEE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN SERVER POPULATION.

• Game Masters
Well ok you got a point that some people just complain about bugs and they don't report them in forums but on the other hand if you look bug report section there is a tone of reports that admins/developers didn't really check yet and trust me that reports are there for looooooooong time! As regards for the Pandawow staff I agree with you 100%. I am playing here since server opened and I understand exactly what you mean but as you said they need to dedicate more time in Pandawow