CATCHING WINTRADER !

Noneedholy

So guys as we all know this diabloque wont stop wintrading with his friends until they are all banned finally. Just found out that the

".spectate player [name] " command is working.

Also i have a list with all the wintrader scums here where you can add and try to catch them if ur bored ;)

just a suggestion to rek all this stu*** fa**ots like diabloque :)

• Diabolique
  • Aphaeleon
  • Zaqewq
  • Neikqq
  • Фаптайм
  • Equilibrum
  • Snytras
  • Dornivan
  • Аббосхан
Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 4

another new thread. :facepalm:

10 threads not enough?

gm please close all threads of this guy and block his forum account...

this guy dont wanna follow forum rules.

This isn't ANY report or anything like that, there's no rules u need to follow in DISCUSSION section.

this thread is made for spectating, so it's easier to catch wintraders.

wintrade/soft = pandawow life.

not only pandawow. at retail same :) there a lot of cheaters too.

and yeap here who have better abuse have better rating.

just someone have higher rating then this guy and he trying to flame/insulting/flood/make 100 threads.

i think everyone understand that blame for wintrade someone without proofs not allowed, so thread should be closed.

not only pandawow. at retail same :) there a lot of cheaters too.

just someone have higher rating then this guy and he trying to flame/insulting/flood/make 100 threads.

i think everyone understand that blame for wintrade someone without proofs not allowed, so thread should be closed.

everyone know that you wintraded, stfu now scum

• Like 2

Yes, you.

Yes, because you continue doing it, and won't stop.

Nope, just you.

• Like 2

A simple video is enough. Just spectate him and wait for it to happen.

ye because we are all nolifer like Iwannadance and stay up whole night.

noneedholy how old are you? not even 30 y.o.? so stop play wow and go to school!

this game for guys who have education !

Education ? you worthless rant are wintrading inmid of the night so stop telling me something about life. Education ? HAHA ? YOU ? You want to tell me something about education ? I heard you are 36 and life by ur parents ? Rofl dude you are just a backward monkey and a shame for everyone in your family. I bet even your fucking mother hates you. Beside of that yeah ....

noneedholy how old are you?

i'm 20 and still betther in english than you ... So yeah, lets talk about education you fucking waste of air

• Like 1

The "age argument" never gets old. :))

I'm 31 and I actively play wow after playing Anarchy Online for 12 years straight. My best friend in AO was a guy called Spandelero, a 56 year old Aussie guy. The best pvp-er on AO server was a 38 years old russian dude called Toxicmen. We had a 9 year old win 5 pvp tournaments IN A ROW, facing people who were playing the game for almost double his entire lifespan.

The richest guy in AO was a dude called Artyomis, he was 40-ish(he managed to hoard 5x more money than was available through regular trades in the shop and he did it with only 1 item, single drop ever on the server, a damn sword used primarily by twinks).

The youngest WoW GM was 8 years old. As far as I know, he's still working there.

Fact is, people can have alot of free time on their hands, or they have a job that let's them play all day....never judge someone based on his age, it's dumb and useless. Old people are already aware they play with children, calling them old is not offensive to them AT ALL. It's like telling a beautiful girl she's beautiful and expecting her to get mad about it, lol.

I've been a gamer since my father built his first Cobra computer, the one before the legendary HC, and I'll probably be a gamer when I'm 60 aswell(maybe not that competitive, but it's still gaming hehe). So, one wife and two kids later and I'm still putting on my headphones and enjoying kicking some alliance butt. Call me old, I don't care :)

• Like 2

[

GAMING REQUIRES NO AGE (END OF DISCUSSION) Just that younger people tend to be better at games.. I mean if I (18 year old) faced a 30-40 in an old multiplayer game lets take pac man for example, if we faced each other in pacman he would probably rek me as it was the game of his time. (I know pac-man isn't a multiplayer game just saying) My point is gaming requires no age.. I could be playing wow when I'm 40-50 but not as much as I play now. I'm young I can do whatever I want, my life hasn't even started yet basically. So yall gotta stop talking shit about old people playing games, it's just stupid.

I find it quite funny how people try to convince others of their lies so much so that they even begin to believe it themselves.

@Diabollique, I've only played versus you once and there's no way that you're a legit 2.8 3s player. Your shaman even /w me saying how bad you were. There's seriously no way that you climbed 300-400 rating (from when I last checked your rate). Even at the last point I checked your rating, you were getting carried.

Keks Keks

Ironic that you're the opitimy of "off-topic" and useless posts. This applies to others but you're the one who's always making a big deal out of it.

P.S. do you even know where "'kek" came from..? It's when horde say "lol"...

I find it quite funny how people try to convince others of their lies so much so that they even begin to believe it themselves.

@Diabollique, I've only played versus you once and there's no way that you're a legit 2.8 3s player. Your shaman even /w me saying how bad you were. There's seriously no way that you climbed 300-400 rating (from when I last checked your rate). Even at the last point I checked your rating, you were getting carried.

Ironic that you're the opitimy of "off-topic" and useless posts. This applies to others but you're the one who's always making a big deal out of it.

P.S. do you even know where "'kek" came from..? It's when horde say "lol"...

Ja da sam na tvom mjestu ja bih si raznio sivu masu.

• 1 month later...