Zilius/Зилиус the dumbest GM on the planet earth

JohnArmnjHim

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=167656

Just why declined? You can clearly see that he is breaking the rules you Russian soldier *cough*

Did you check his IP? If yes,That's 100% him he even agreed lol.If it's a different IP it's obvious that the kid doesn't have a static IP. :D

Now,seriously Fire this Zilius GM because he is brainless (no offence) but,yes you are.I was about to report 20+users for breaking rules such as Noneedholy who was banned on his main account and then he made another one named "noneedmlg",Iwannadance-Ivandorn,Etc...

Sorry Zilius but Nemifest is 100 times better than you and he should work as GM ;)

Fire Zilius!

And btw,Nemifest don't close this I wanna see his response after he made tons of mistakes in the past such as sharing an IP which you (nemifest) exposed him.Then giving a random days ban of people who deserve more.

But who cares

I'm waiting for all you people to start bashing,flaming at me but this is the truth,sadly :( .And,yes I won't even comment back,insult me if you want you will get reported but ofc Zilius will decline it.

Nemifest as a GM would be a bad idea.

The difference between Zilius and Nemifest is their professionalism. Zilius punishes people regardless who they are, no emotion at all. Verbally omniscient and true example of a mature person. Nemifest is just a simple puppet who gets controlled by some forums users which i won't citate. He will never punish his "internet friends". Just pay attention to how he talks with Noneed, Baaps, Chiv and other "known" pandawow tryhards (just an example). He disrespects tiggar47 for useless posts, yet buttlicks Noneeds when he is making 5+ threats about "WINTRADE OMG", and fanboying them on their stream.

We can clearly see the maturity and age difference between them. I doubt he will get fired because of your ability to point out what is right and what is not in YOUR opinion.

This is also ONLY my opinion though. My intent isn't to offend anyone, but just to tell you what i think.

Yet i will not apologize if it is the case.

I won't answer to ANY disrespectful or argumentative replies. So go ahead, insult me. Couldn't care less.

- - - Updated - - -

Just want to point out that i have nothing against Nemifests current post, as a Chat moderator, he is doing a great job i guess. But as a GM? Nah.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...