Please do something..

Chivy

We all know PandaWoW is currently the most popular MoP server, but since alot of people dont do arenas / dodge all the time / wintrade to high rating / it becomes boring when you want to play it.

I was thinking about making something for the server not to get bored. Maybe add in an Arena Tournament Realm for PvP only // patch in 90 Raids or dungeons // start working on tournaments // maybe allow us to transfer Characters from Fun to 100x for free to do PvP/PvE there ? Just something you know..

Just for us to not get bored and have something to do. Otherwise the server just gets boring and we (players from Teamplay) got nothing to do.

This is just a suggestion, feel free to add your oppinion below.

Best Regards,

Chiv. :monk:

• Like 1

Probably a good idea is to finish the season (like Juster said he would do around almost 2 months ago now).

Another good idea might be to ban wintraders, so everyone doesn't feel like they're playing just to end up below 1 guy (Diabloque) wintrading and stealing titles on multiple different characters. To name only some:

Edited by Bapss

everything is fine.

if 10 players raging it's mean nothing.

20k players > 10 players from guild "teamplay"

stop raging and try to play better.

like doomcryer told you are just useless monk so even noob kaily better.

and stop flame if kaily got rank1 but he just noob.

but 2v2 more popular then 3v3. so?

here just low skill capp ... try to improve it.

everything is fine.

I have no words what to say. Sitting Rank 1 for 6 weeks and not queueuing when everyone high rated is playing doesn't make someone good but HEY 2VS2 > 3VS3 right ?!?!?!?!?

Congrats dude, you just proved you're the most retarded player from this server.

everything is fine.

Why you have to talk about doomcryer always ? Like honestly i don't understand it ... You are urgent shit at this game and judge other people ? Cmon lol should i post the screens how we rekt you as RMD ? Don't force me to do this lol

Backward monkey

if you are bad and can not play 3v3 its ok.

you can play 2v2 only so just play 2v2.

in 3v3 u have no clue how to play. you can ask your mates how u're bad in 3's

Oh nice ! You are stucking on 2.3 in 2s and need to trade in 3s /Topkek.

You prove it by urself how bad you are. Everyone actually had the chance to farm you before you started to wintrade. I won't remind you how you was fucking CRYING yeah ? You just spammed me that i should play KFC with you... You know why i didnt play with you ? Yeah because you suck ! That feeling of refoulement must have hurt you faggot.

I was thinking about making something for the server not to get bored. Maybe add in an Arena Tournament Realm for PvP only // patch in 90 Raids or dungeons //

Don't you think that would just result less player base on each server? And no one likes to play on a dead server. (Just thinking out loud) :)

if you are bad and can not play 3v3 its ok.

you can play 2v2 only so just play 2v2.

in 3v3 u have no clue how to play. you can ask your mates how u're bad in 3's

Whenever you want to talk to me again watch this > http://www.twitch.tv/repitchx/v/40904276 00:50:00 .. We still lost but i don't think kailly would survive 2 min against the best WLS in the server

I don't think you should be able to transfer from fun to x100 simply because of how easy it is to obtain PvE gear on fun. It would just break the PvE on x100; hc gear for normal content. Besides that, I generally agree. Maybe it could work vice versa. Transferring from x100 to funذ

I think transferring to horde should be free to bring a bit more balance.

I don't think you should be able to transfer from fun to x100 simply because of how easy it is to obtain PvE gear on fun. It would just break the PvE on x100; hc gear for normal content. Besides that, I generally agree. Maybe it could work vice versa. Transferring from x100 to funذ

I think transferring to horde should be free to bring a bit more balance.

i agree with this idea

Just need end of season , people dodge only because of their ''high'' raiting .. I would just like faction change to be free , because why would you give money to server who doesnt give a *male chicken* for players, and about voting system just LOL .. I can notice a lot of bug fixes on monks , I hope there are more fixes on other classes ..