LauLau

Blaston wintrading..?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Blaston wintrading..?

• Yes.
    • No.

wololo, say when games will start!

looooooooooooooooooool ...

they will not que trust me ... theres no way he que 2s when i gonna que with pewds or baz. Dont want to mention how kailly got farmed against my Rsham war ? (losing as mw war into this = topkek). If he really wants, que ~ 8 + pm gmt +1 so in 3 hours since ive to go now

abusing is abusing' date=' just get it[/quote']

at least i get a title :) also thats still not an abuse ? Used that chakra 1 time in a 10 min game only to prevent that pom poly / rof . if you think i abuse, report me :D

blaston que 2s or 3s tonight :) wanna get ur rating ... and if you ask :

yes i will, like last time so stfu trashtalking and just que up. All you can do is talking shit without even queueing tzzzz...

Edited by noneedmlg

I'm confused.. Who is this mage that was abusing? Was it the mage who queue with Blaston that cheat or was it another one? Russain names are aids to remember lel

if you talking about this http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=168546

yeas its my teammate, but we will play around 3 hours with stream with normal enchants and nothing has changed

So basically all the rating you got was playing with a cheating mage? And your rating isnt going to be reset? Lel.

Can someone explain to me how this is fair or makes any sense?

You don't deserve even challenger title if all your rating you got was via. playing with cheating teammates - or atleast that's my opinion.

So basically all the rating you got was playing with a cheating mage? And your rating isnt going to be reset? Lel.

Can someone explain to me how this is fair or makes any sense?

You don't deserve even challenger title if all your rating you got was via. playing with cheating teammates - or atleast that's my opinion.

of course. anyone that cheats shouldn't get titles.