League of Legends

tiggar47

Well, as you already know, i played the game but not anymore.

The game got ruined by pl people too much Plus when you are in a team which is full of braindead people its pointless to do it.

I might just play at the end of the season to remain in plat / dia for the rewards.

But ye, i had some ups and downs http://i.imgur.com/89YiMQt.png , http://i.imgur.com/vDxlpc8.png

Well, as you already know, i played the game but not anymore.

The game got ruined by pl people too much Plus when you are in a team which is full of braindead people its pointless to do it.

I might just play at the end of the season to remain in plat / dia for the rewards.

But ye, i had some ups and downs http://i.imgur.com/89YiMQt.png , http://i.imgur.com/vDxlpc8.png

In this Dynamic queue, you can play with up to 4 friends which means all 5 premade like in normal so If your friends don't suck you are likely to win the game.

:)

Fiora Tank, new meta http://prntscr.com/a4dfq1

Edited by tiggar47

Loooool i can't stop cringing from how much of a dickrider and asslicker you have become the past month you little bitch, the little bosanko that thought was a macho man and was randomly shitting on everyone, what's the matter? couldn't take the heat you little cum muncher

You will get Jinxed as soon as I get home, you have my word.

Lol that is Mita Arapchi's thing you twat....oh and living in a barn isn't called a home as much as i remember..poor bosanko boy go gas yourself kebab boy

Am I "bosanko boy" or "kebab boy" make up your mind allready, you can't call me with both names.

And please stop ruining my Thread.

Lol that is Mita Arapchi's thing you twat....oh and living in a barn isn't called a home as much as i remember..poor bosanko boy go gas yourself kebab boy

ayy lmaoo blacktko is back :mocking::mocking:

Tiggar noone likes you, go home or try to get some friends irl .. wow that must hurt

Edited by noneedmlg

Let me see what you guys think about this Game' date=' If you play it or wish to just ask, I'll happily help to have good start.[/quote']

It's such a fucking tedius game... I find it and WoW so boring now, only games I really like are online first person shooters (Battlefield/Halo4).

But I did only start playing LoL a couple months ago, so I don't have much experience. Also, i've never done any ranked and I don't know how the ranked system works but I carry 90% of the time any lane as Ashe.

I do wonder what rank I would get from ranked (beit bronze/silver/gold/plat).

The game is pretty fucken ez, you just need to know the abilities of each character+spell (and there's a fucking lot lol).

Edited by Bapss

It's such a fucking tedius game... I find it and WoW so boring now, only games I really like are online first person shooters (Battlefield/Halo4).

But I did only start playing LoL a couple months ago, so I don't have much experience. Also, i've never done any ranked and I don't know how the ranked system works but I carry 90% of the time any lane as Ashe.

I do wonder what rank I would get from ranked (beit bronze/silver/gold/plat).

The game is pretty fucken ez, you just need to know the abilities of each character+spell (and there's a fucking lot lol).

Good but carryin the game with Ashe in every game, hmm not possible.

I can help you with ranked, I got free time.

Got gold 5 on my first month of playing the game.. The game is super easy.. Just main support pick nautlius, leona, braum or alistar and faceroll every botlane. Sadly I got scammed trying to sell my LoL account xD. Now I play on my friends low elo account. Climbing fast tho.. When I want to that is. Went on a 7 win streak yesterday.

Got gold 5 on my first month of playing the game.. The game is super easy.. Just main support pick nautlius, leona, braum or alistar and faceroll every botlane. Sadly I got scammed trying to sell my LoL account xD. Now I play on my friends low elo account. Climbing fast tho.. When I want to that is. Went on a 7 win streak yesterday.

I had 19 wins winstreak playing Fiora Top/Mid and Vi Top/Jungle

We can do some games if you're intrested :D

Played about a year in this game. At first reminiscent of DotA 2, but then slightly changed my mind. Played mainly for the character Diana. And liked the game. As everywhere has its disadvantages, has its advantages.

Diana is soo amazing and OP, I mained her for some time but I usually play Fish/Fizz and Ahri.

Anyways its easy to learn the game content but its not easy to win all the games xD

And By the way we can play some games if you're intrested, I got smurf accounts on 4 regions.

Edited by tiggar47

why should he get ban? He didn't insult anyone, he just said the truth calling you a twat. Pissboy.

Truth?

Your "Truth" is just your imagination and with that "Truth" some people end 2m below Sea level, othwerwords Dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Truth?

Your "Truth" is just your imagination and with that "Truth" some people end 2m below Sea level, othwerwords Dead.

And your version of "the Truth" is not correct.

Diana is soo amazing and OP, I mained her for some time but I usually play Fish/Fizz and Ahri.

Anyways its easy to learn the game content but its not easy to win all the games xD

And By the way we can play some games if you're intrested, I got smurf accounts on 4 regions.

I just really like the look of this character :)

• 1 month later...