Best TMOG Competition! (Prize CMset)

Cynicle

Garodar editing a picture doesn't affect your chance of winning at all, To be honest you can win just from a standard pic if your tmog is awesome! I will be judging a TMOG not a picture!

But how ever if you do have a cool background like you can see how I done mine, It just shows more creativity :)

Great to hear that! :)

You seriusly think I give a damn for you, your money, your bonuses, your Competition?

I can send it all to hell nor I don't want to participate, to be honest CM Sets suck.

And I aswell play 10 minutes total, daily on pandawow.That is the mostly reason I don't give a damn.

If I did, I would of apply by now.

Then if you don't give a damn about CM set's don't bother posting here and wasting everyone's time.

Plus even if you would have applied you would be disqualified, like you just did ( Same case with Nemi's signature /rofl )

R.I.P. Dreams kid.

#GoAndGrindPostsSomewhereElse

Edited by Weegee
  • Like 1

Then if you don't give a damn about CM set's don't bother posting here and wasting everyone's time.

Plus even if you would have applied you would be disqualified, like you just did ( Same case with Nemi's signature /rofl )

R.I.P. Dreams kid.

#GoAndGrindPostsSomewhereElse

If I wanted cm set, I would of buy it.

If I wanted cm set, I would of buy it.

Tiggar honestly.. stop replying, your comments here are not wanted.. and you think just because "You can buy a CM set" that others shouldn't get one? This is us giving people the opportunity of getting one for free, maybe they don't have the money to get one? it's called be generous. NOW stop replying!

You mean your mummy and daddy would buy it for you? Your 13 years old Leo and you might wanna stop replying, Enough is enough of you trying to bully people on these forums.

No shit Sherlock, why are you telling me something what I allready know and isn't true, I'm 12.

You are here 5 days and you allready started to shit on my nervs, I got thick nervs but when you breake them reflection is Big :D

https://www.facebook.com/PovuciAMaloGaIPotegni/videos/540726729443231/

The funny thing is.. Cynicle and i have been here for ALOT longer than you, and maybe because your a immature, deluded moronic child who has no life and just annoys everyone else, and honestly.. you think we're scared of a 12 year old? My nerves are thick blah blah blah STFU and GTFO kiddo.

• Like 1

The funny thing is.. Cynicle and i have been here for ALOT longer than you, and maybe because your a immature, deluded moronic child who has no life and just annoys everyone else, and honestly.. you think we're scared of a 12 year old? My nerves are thick blah blah blah STFU and GTFO kiddo.

What a Heck?

If this forum account is made in 2015 that doesn't mean I started playing since then, I just didn't have any intrest in forums.

I think you should rethink your decision Pumpkin,

"The funny thing is.. Cynicle and i have been here for ALOT longer than you" Holy shiet.

Did I dissapoint you Pumpkin http://prntscr.com/a6izuf

What a Heck?

If this forum account is made in 2015 that doesn't mean I started playing since then, I just didn't have any intrest in forums.

I think you should rethink your decision Pumpkin,

"The funny thing is.. Cynicle and i have been here for ALOT longer than you" Holy shiet.

Did I dissapoint you Pumpkin http://prntscr.com/a6izuf

What the heck?*

No interest in forums? 900 posts in 5 months; that's at least 2 posts a day - consistently.

You are easily influenced by other people hence your excessive use of the word "pumpkin" in this case.

You registered your account in 2013. Does that mean you registered when you were 9/10? That's quite worrying.

http://imgur.com/Q6pF8Ac Let's check this out :D .. we see that Last Login is year >month >date... and your registration is year > date > month... and as I see you don't know that you have to type it 04, not just 4.... wai u so sad & mad, boy? Chill out and get the f*ck out of here.

Stupidity, 2013 April 1st 2016 february 20th.

Go buy a new brain

- - - Updated - - -

Lie, don't lie man, just show your original join date.

It is real, I just coverd other stuff

- - - Updated - - -

What the heck?*

No interest in forums? 900 posts in 5 months; that's at least 2 posts a day - consistently.

You are easily influenced by other people hence your excessive use of the word "pumpkin" in this case.

You registered your account in 2013. Does that mean you registered when you were 9/10? That's quite worrying.

When I started to play Pandawow in 2013, I had no intrests to be their forum member nor did I want to, now I am.