wintrader

I know this guy. He's one of Russian pps, that chilli'n and walking around at goldshier. Have no idea how he get this rate, since I dueled him and didn't see any "skill", also if there was an top rog, I think that would be you, but not him. But it's true, that there's no proofs of wintrading, but only 5 loses is so strange. Not gonna close this,let's wait Neff's answer.
I know this guy. He's one of Russian pps, that chilli'n and walking around at goldshier. Have no idea how he get this rate, since I dueled him and didn't see any "skill", also if there was an top rog, I think that would be you, but not him. But it's true, that there's no proofs of wintrading, but only 5 loses is so strange. Not gonna close this,let's wait Neff's answer.

thank you.

i think he do like this guys: Smexaxa/Выше/Dartmeganz/Серенети/Kaillyx/Wexewellence/Linuey/Akuyama/Alienqt/Осликвася/Bananashox/Gluhwein/Poynte/Федямортал/Snytras/Баггоююзер/Димасгейлорд/Zipposkunkx/Fearmvptwo/Чкнопки/Ultraburstx/Joegarnx/Аббосхан.

Just play at night when noone playing and wintrade from twinks to mains.

Many reports but they are still in game.

394-5 seems legit.

Are those suppose to be proofs? He could have just farmed those guys. Also I watched Meganz que legit games at 2930 cr, and he lost 2/6, vs different comps.

And this lock is probably just an alt, so the guy who plays it doesn't really care about his rate on it, therefore keeps queing because he is eager to beat Meganz.

(Just saying)

i hope GM ban their mate Veynnzy(Zipposkunkx) also.

Ты зачем вернулся, дурачок? Ты же зашкварился по максимуму. Даже по переписке в скайпе.

Причем тут я вообще, если они переливали двойку, а не тройку, как ты.

На лучше, понюхай, щенок

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=170085&p=1043898&viewfull=1#post1043898

Rating already reseted for all players, new season.

Closed.