За то што это зеркало > юзаешь зерколо > включается пвп. Сё топай отсюда .

И че что включается, госпади та ты что, меня принудительно из пвп выкинули, плак, багоюз, бан, скрин.

И че что включается, госпади та ты что, меня принудительно из пвп выкинули, плак, багоюз, бан, скрин.

Ну мне вот захотелось посидеть на заборе в голдшире. А мне какой-то бык врубил пвп . Обидно.

" и чё что включается" ляляляля "хосппаадеее да ти ччоо" Да мне на это плевать)

Если ещё что то имеете против , флудилка для вас.

Ну мне вот захотелось посидеть на заборе в голдшире. А мне какой-то бык врубил пвп . Обидно.

" и чё что включается" ляляляля "хосппаадеее да ти ччоо" Да мне на это плевать)

Если ещё что то имеете против , флудилка для вас.

Для тебя отдельное место в баг-трекере, создай там тему про баго итем.

I do not see anything "abuse bug" in this item. If the item exists, and gives to buy in own site Pandawow certainly would not be an "abuse bug", the item is there to be used, and not make the User be punished for buy / drop a rare item and use your will. The problem of opening PVP server is the problem, not the player, think and attitudes before banning someone, it is the fault of you who do not fix this problem. Fanikito said this, and are using for fun, if the "whiners" can not stand, is their problem, this is Open World, and is a PVP SERVER!, has no rules for pvp in OPEN WORLD!, if you want rules go BG or Arena, for freshness and turns man boy !.

Fanikito is my friend, if you banish him for something completely stupid, I promise I will not let it go. I go along with it, file a lawsuit against you, why he said this, and he has the RIGHT to use!

If you have to buy, it is because its use. Do not blame the player, but the server not fix the problem:

http://imgur.com/K2spCYH

Edited by Guh
  • Like 1
I do not see anything "abuse bug" in this item. If the item exists, and gives to buy in own site Pandawow certainly would not be an "abuse bug", the item is there to be used, and not make the User be punished for buy / drop a rare item and use your will. The problem of opening PVP server is the problem, not the player, think and attitudes before banning someone, it is the fault of you who do not fix this problem. Fanikito said this, and are using for fun, if the "whiners" can not stand, is their problem, this is Open World, and is a PVP SERVER!, has no rules for pvp in OPEN WORLD!, if you want rules go BG or Arena, for freshness and turns man boy !.

Fanikito is my friend, if you banish him for something completely stupid, I promise I will not let it go. I go along with it, file a lawsuit against you, why he said this, and he has the RIGHT to use!

If you have to buy, it is because its use. Do not blame the player, but the server not fix the problem:

http://imgur.com/K2spCYH

The problem is he's abusing this item to activate pvp.

BR é tão ridículo que até com translate consegue escrever totalmente errado. Se ele estivesse usando só para mudar o visual do char tudo bem, porém ele está usando para ativar o pvp ou seja está ABUSANDO.

The problem is he's abusing this item to activate pvp.

BR é tão ridículo que até com translate consegue escrever totalmente errado. Se ele estivesse usando só para mudar o visual do char tudo bem, porém ele está usando para ativar o pvp ou seja está ABUSANDO.

Amigo, não existe essa de "abusar" de algum item, se o item ta lá é pra ser usado, assim como muitas pessoas tambem fazem o que ele faz, que seria abrir o pvp dos outros jogadores, não é culpa dele se ele usa o item nas outras pessoas e o pvp delas é aberto, e sim culpa do servidor, para de chorar e encara a realidade, morreu morreu, sem mais nem menos. A propria Pandawow disponibiliza esse item para comprar no website deles, então não se faça de tonto, você sabe muito bem que se um item ta la é pra ser usado, e se ele apresenta erros, é dever do servidor fixar o problema. "porem ele esta usando para ativar o pvp ou seja está ABUSANDO", quer dizer que o cara pagou pelo item, e ele não deve usar como ele quer? isso daria um processo legal sabia? se ele comprou, ele tem o direito de usar, para de chorar por favor.

Friend, there is no such the " abuse " of an item , if the item are there is to be used , and many people also do what he does, it would be open pvp other players , it's not his fault if he uses the item on others and pvp them is open , but the fault of the server, for crying and face reality, died died , no more no less. The very Pandawow provide this item to buy on their website , so do not play the fool , you know very well that if an item are it is to be used , and if it has errors , is server must fix the problem. " However he is using to activate the pvp ie is ABUSING " means that the guy paid for the item , and it should not use as he wants ? this would give a legal process know? if he bought it, he has the right to use stop the cry.

Amigo, não existe essa de "abusar" de algum item, se o item ta lá é pra ser usado, assim como muitas pessoas tambem fazem o que ele faz, que seria abrir o pvp dos outros jogadores, não é culpa dele se ele usa o item nas outras pessoas e o pvp delas é aberto, e sim culpa do servidor, para de chorar e encara a realidade, morreu morreu, sem mais nem menos. A propria Pandawow disponibiliza esse item para comprar no website deles, então não se faça de tonto, você sabe muito bem que se um item ta la é pra ser usado, e se ele apresenta erros, é dever do servidor fixar o problema. "porem ele esta usando para ativar o pvp ou seja está ABUSANDO", quer dizer que o cara pagou pelo item, e ele não deve usar como ele quer? isso daria um processo legal sabia? se ele comprou, ele tem o direito de usar, para de chorar por favor.

Friend, there is no such the " abuse " of an item , if the item are there is to be used , and many people also do what he does, it would be open pvp other players , it's not his fault if he uses the item on others and pvp them is open , but the fault of the server, for crying and face reality, died died , no more no less. The very Pandawow provide this item to buy on their website , so do not play the fool , you know very well that if an item are it is to be used , and if it has errors , is server must fix the problem. " However he is using to activate the pvp ie is ABUSING " means that the guy paid for the item , and it should not use as he wants ? this would give a legal process know? if he bought it, he has the right to use stop the cry.

Você sabe o que significa interpretação de texto, seu macaco idiota? eu acabei de dizer que uma coisa é usar para mudar o visual e outra é abusar para ativar o pvp da pessoa sem ela querer.

Can some mod close this thread?

Você sabe o que significa interpretação de texto, seu macaco idiota? eu acabei de dizer que uma coisa é usar para mudar o visual e outra é abusar para ativar o pvp da pessoa sem ela querer.

Can some mod close this thread?

Hahaha, "seu macaco idiota", vou reportar você por racismo e preconceito, você é tão inferior que se rebaixa ao nivel de uma pessoa totalmente estupida a ponto de chorar por algo inutil, esta vendo? ele não foi banido hahaha, quem tem razão aqui? vá pegar a mamadeira parceiro, o servidor cumpriu o seu dever que era de fixar o bug, agora vê se não chora mais hein hahaha

Hahaha, " you stupid monkey ," I will report you for racism and prejudice , you are so inferior that lowers the level of a totally stupid person to cry for something useless , seeing this ? he was not banned hahaha , who is right here? go get the bottle partner , the server fulfilled its duty it was to fix the bug , now see if you do not cry more eh hahaha

• Game Masters
I found one who is better hacker and all know him

Name:Inaxoflames

Realm:Pandawow Fun

Cheat:He using Teleport hack named Admin Panel when we fight he teleport his self and in chat have no BG Que

I found one who is better hacker and all know him

Make a seperate report maybe and provide some kind of proofs like screen shots or video so GM's can confirm that he is hacking?