[Suggestion] To add NPC for transmog on FUN realm .

theo74

Hello, I creat this post for a suggestion : Create NPC seller of all set to need for transmogrify (example : Tier 1 to 13) . Problem: this is fun realm yes, but rating droop are low and item needed loot rarely and 50% dungeon are buged ! Thas real problem for all player who like to look good ! The only solution is to buy on the site ... 6€ for one transmog is most realy hight price !

Cordially.

(Sorry for the spelling mistake I'm not English)

I can tell you right now, that that probably won't happen. Some of those tiers that you mentioned and other transmogs can just be obtainable through the website shop for bonuses, and to buy bonuses, you have to donate with irl money, which this server needs, giving out "free" transmog by a vendor in-game to everyone would not benefit PandaWoW, on the contrary.

"The only solution is to buy on the site ... 6€ for one transmog is most realy hight price !" Not necessarily, you can also gear up a character and sell it for bonuses, and then buy a transmog/mount or whatever you want, It is time consuming...but free.

Edited by Jonte
  • Like 1

• Game Masters
I can tell you right now, that that probably won't happen. Some of those tiers that you mentioned and other transmogs can just be obtainable through the website shop for bonuses, and to buy bonuses, you have to donate with irl money, which this server needs, giving out "free" transmog by a vendor in-game to everyone would not benefit PandaWoW, on the contrary.

"The only solution is to buy on the site ... 6€ for one transmog is most realy hight price !" Not necessarily, you can also gear up a character and sell it for bonuses, and then buy a transmog/mount or whatever you want, It is time consuming...but free.

It will may increase server population tho and new people who will join server will donate for other stuff. You have to care more about population increase instead of money because the big population will bring money in server anyway.

It will may increase server population tho and new people who will join server will donate for other stuff. You have to care more about population increase instead of money because the big population will bring money in server.

It may (I doubt it) but if it doesn't, PandaWoW have both lost money and gained no players, which would result very negatively.

Also I don't think it's free transmog that attracts players, but the fully working content that the server offers. So until everything works like it should in-game, I'd say working on a vendor for free transmogs etc is out of the question.

''you can also gear up a character and sell it for bonuses'' Yes, but need 7 day played for sell it

I told you it was time consuming, BUT still totally free.

• Game Masters
It may (I doubt it) but if it doesn't, PandaWoW have both lost money and gained no players, which would result very negatively.

Also I don't think it's free transmog that attracts players, but the fully working content that the server offers. So until everything works like it should in-game, I'd say working on a vendor for free transmogs etc is out of the question.

I told you it was time consuming, BUT still totally free.

I recommended pandawow in couple of friends before few months and they asked me if server has "transmog mall"...Well,to be honest they never joined it wasnt of course because server hasnt "transmog mall" but because server hasnt full working PvE content (they're PvE'ers) but as you said what really attracts players in a private servers is fixed content but sometimes you just need to make the community happy and trust me they will reciprocate!

Conclusion, some people care even for "Tmog vendor/Tmog mall". Also it's easy to create this vendor(s) so yeah I will give +1 in this suggestion!

I recommended pandawow in couple of friends before few months and they asked me if server has "transmog mall"...Well,to be honest they never joined it wasnt of course because server hasnt "transmog mall" but because server hasnt full working PvE content (they're PvE'ers) but as you said what really attracts players in a private servers is fixed content but sometimes you just need to make the community happy and trust me they will reciprocate!

Conclusion, some people care even for "Tmog vendor/Tmog mall". Also it's easy to create this vendor(s) so yeah I will give +1 in this suggestion!

Even if PandaWoW decides to add a vendor for transmog so people no longer have to donate for it, i'm pretty sure it won't happen until all major bugs are fixed, since working on a minor thing like a transmog vendor instead of fixing bugs would just make it take longer for those major bugs to get fixed, and as we both agree on, what really attracts people is fully working content.

Also, I don't personally like this idea. What would be the fun of having a cool transmog when 30% of the playerbase would have the exact same transmog. Booooring.

"Tmog vendor/Tmog mall"
And all that I can think of when i read that sentence is of all those lame LvL 255 fun servers that only has like 30 players. Edited by Jonte

since working on a minor thing like a transmog vendor instead of fixing bugs would just make it take longer for those major bugs to get fixed' date=' and as we both agree on, what really attracts people is fully working content.[/quote']

I wouldn't necesarily agree too this, I know with experience that making a vendor and adding item isn't hard at all and, I would be able to do it in 1 day or less. In fact I would do it for the server if the problem was the time, just because the end result always feels so good.

+1 In vote for vendor with Tmog (Not all but some) Just because it would make the in-game so much more fun. However, I do understand that the server needs money, and therefor I do understand if this gets declined, though that's also why I said (some)

1 day or less.

Yeah I know, and I respect everyones opinions and thoughts here, but i'd rather see PandaWoW Staff spend 1 entire day working on major bugs then minor transmog vendor. ufeelme? (PandaWoW won't take help from someone that's not within the Staff, i'm pretty sure)

Hello, I creat this post for a suggestion : Create NPC seller of all set to need for transmogrify (example : Tier 1 to 13) . Problem: this is fun realm yes, but rating droop are low and item needed loot rarely and 50% dungeon are buged ! Thas real problem for all player who like to look good ! The only solution is to buy on the site ... 6€ for one transmog is most realy hight price !

Cordially.

(Sorry for the spelling mistake I'm not English)

Do not be lazy.

Not necessarily, you can also gear up a character and sell it for bonuses, and then buy a transmog/mount or whatever you want, It is time consuming...but free.

This ^

• 4 weeks later...