Screenshots or GTFO

Powerranger

just few random screen-shots over the past year

imgur link includes:

-beating claimi

-beating blaston

-beating wintraders (trippoxo aka blacktko aka bytko (russian letters) as RM kek

-beating purpolz when he plays survival thug -> loses as kfc -> ele dk druid etc

-and some other shit that i forgot about cuz cba looking over them all, just enjoiy lol

http://imgur.com/a/KFM4A

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

just few random screen-shots over the past year

imgur link includes:

-beating claimi

-beating blaston

-beating wintraders (trippoxo aka blacktko aka bytko (russian letters) as RM kek

-beating purpolz when he plays survival thug -> loses as kfc -> ele dk druid etc

-and some other shit that i forgot about cuz cba looking over them all, just enjoiy lol

http://imgur.com/a/KFM4A

you make no sense..everybody can win them..even I won them with random shits..and Idk what makes you feel happy by winning somebody in a private server :D

- - - Updated - - -

3300 mmr :D [ATTACH=CONFIG]105592[/ATTACH]

can you win without bugged mw monks? :D

140k pyroblast wtf ???? he did 690k pyroblast u unknown pleb

try it harder

lol you are so stupid xD you are joking or stupid..really :D

- - - Updated - - -

ppl still cry about pyro after it got fixed ? oh thats so sad

he can still abuse dmg or whatever...you must be stupid as fuck if you think that 140k pyros are legit,and I still keep some screenshots how he spams 140ks..just to laugh at him when I see it and btw I don't see any fixes lol,they said that they fixed necro,but still bugged..don't read the changelogs :)

- - - Updated - - -

ppl still cry about pyro after it got fixed ? oh thats so sad

he can still abuse dmg or whatever...you must be stupid as fuck if you think that 140k pyros are legit,and I still keep some screenshots how he spams 140ks..just to laugh at him when I see it and btw I don't see any fixes lol,they said that they fixed necro,but still bugged..don't read the changelogs :)

idk how can I take 140ks through http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=41533/glyph-of-healing-stream-totem and safeguard..gtfo pls

140k pyros

post proof WITHOUT reck banner please instead of talking bullshit here. ty

ah ye ur the shaman. well you got outplayed so stfu and leave this forum here :D

you got rekt against a firemage your mage got like 3 FULL waves after blink, you guys are simply bad ty

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see any fixes

ye than learn to read the changelog

you are wrong..the last time I played with mage was like 2 months ago,maybe you rekted some other noob shammy :P and btw you said "you got rekt against a firemage",it should be "you got rekt against an abusing mage(or whatever" since he is the only one who does this dmg(talking about skill inc,let's now talk that baazx is pro mage and ONLY HE does 140k pyros,because he is so pro and came in pandawow to show his skills)..I won't post anything,everybody can say that 140k pyros are not legal especially on this patch and as I remember he still kept 140k pyros when you played mage/druid,so you don't need ss to prove you :) btw gg,keep taking care to make ss how you win random players in pandawow..typical for a "2.7 retail player" lol "OOOOOOOOO I WILL POST SS THAT I WON CLAIMITKO IN PANDAWOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO GOOD OMFG" who the fuck is this tard lol Edited by bossatnaada

and still ... prove it ? everything what u say is just nonsense. He doesnt do 140k pyros after the POM fix anymore. I guess you are just mad that you lost ? Pretty sure ur one of blastons team topkek

But yeah baz is using dmg hacks Kappa

ur so dumb xD

xD I expected more serious answer..you said nothing tbh,everybody can tell you that he does 140ks,even I watched you when you was playing on x100 vs some hunter/druid and the hunter talked in say chat how baazx was spamming 140ks,and I'm not mad since I don't take this game so seriously like you..I'm not streaming like you and Ed Sheeran(Rebitchx) how he is drunk by water and having some fun with swag jokes or you tryharding to be r1 with all of your chars,because to win 100$ from pandawow lol,I don't play with Blaston..I don't want to play with Russians, and idk what is he doing,but 140k pyros aren't legit.ok LET'S SAY that 140k is legit,how can I take 140k through glyph of healing stream (10% less dmg(FIRE DMG)) + safeguard(25% dmg)= total 35% dmg? I get 140k through 35% dmg reduce? ok :D I will try to accept that somehow :D (I don't want to talk about healing rain)...

140k pyro through 35% dmg reduce ok sec

he did 190k pyro ? k nice really wanna see a screen just 1 screenshot where he does that crazy dmg (after the pom fix). Anyways no proof at all, i guess you are mad.

I want to change my email.

1. nikifor96

2. x100

3. badufirst(shaman) zerksis(priest) deathrowx(dk)

4. Xoonia

5. nikifor_kocov@hotmail.com(current) and I want to change it to nkocov967@gmail.com

6. 212.233.***.***

7. http://i.imgur.com/NQKfGA2.png?1

8. I want to change my email,because I donated to get bonuses and buy my friend's char.Then I wanted to send it to it's previous account(my friend's account),but It requires to receive something in my email,but I don't receive it(tried 4 times).And now I want to change it to GMAIL and it will work.

HAHA makes it clear who you are now. A random shaman who got ditched by me. Anyways yes you are right why would you care, you are just some1 who stucks on lowrating and shittalks about others. just a tip : If you shittalk, be at least good

kk im done with this conversation now since i know that you are just a random who can't get any rating and try to excuse that with things like you don't care or other classes aer just too op. Whatever i guess it's pointless to argue. Only a stupid Adoption without a proof. Pce

Edited by Noneedholy

140k pyro through 35% dmg reduce ok sec

he did 190k pyro ? k nice really wanna see a screen just 1 screenshot where he does that crazy dmg (after the pom fix). Anyways no proof at all, i guess you are mad.

HAHA makes it clear who you are now. A random shaman who got ditched by me. Anyways yes you are right why would you care, you are just some1 who stucks on lowrating and shittalks about others. just a tip : If you shittalk, be at least good

I'm the shammy which farmed you on mirror arenas(we talked about that in Ed Sheeran's guide(rebitch)) and you had nothing to say and told the GM to delete my posts,because you was mad how you lost many times vs "noob" like me :D the only excuse was "well..this is pandawow,1 win is nothing",it wasn't only 1 win,but nvm it's ok..sadly that I didn't capture it when I was full deff cd,even with warrior's banner it's impossible to do 140k on rshaman with deff cds and I think you remember very good when you played 2s on x100 how ppl talked that he is doing 140ks or maybe you are too stupid lol why should I be mad..idk if you think that somebody believes that you came from retail :D too much retail glads here :/

again,sadly I didn't capture it when I was in arena,even with banner 140ks aren't legit vs rshaman with deff cds lol http://i.imgur.com/Wz2jFmi.jpg?1