[Thunderfury] Normal or impossible to loot ?

theo74

Hi, today I go to farm ''Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker'' but the mob ''Prince Thunderaan'' didn't loot this arm ... :'( Is normaly or bug ? I kill him 3 time ... :c

Screenshot:

Wowhead ''drop %'' : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-08-1456611462-capture-d-ecran-65.png

No loot boss : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-08-1456611486-wowscrnshot-022716-231026.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Realm : Fun

I got Thunderfury several times on this server and it always worked for me. But since I saw many complaints about the quest chain not working I decided to go ahead and do it today myself.

This is what happens (seems like a recent bug):

1. You do all the quests in the chain to the point where you need to give the mats required to summon the boss. (bindings / quest item from rag / x10 elementium bars)

2. You complete the quest, giving all the required items to the NPC.

3. You re-gain the same quest from NPC, but at the same time he does spawn the required boss (the one that drops last thing needed for Thunderfury)

4. You kill the boss and you get nothing, but gold.

How it used to work:

1. You complete the chain quest to the point where you need to give the items to NPC

2. You complete the quest and give NPC the items, at this point he doesn't give you any more quests, but rather spawns the boss

3. You kill the boss, he drops 'this item begins a quest' item.

4. You start the quest from the boss, which leads you back to the same NPC and you get rewarded with Thunderfury.

The bug seems really recent, because I had successfully completed the quest on my paladin, 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Lefap

• 3 weeks later...