My opinion towards Pandawow's staff and community so far.

Lefap

*Get your torches and sticks, since you can't accept a different opinion*

Since I see pandawow's staff get talked shit on in the threads on the forum and in the world chats inside the game, I took my time to write up this post. I hope there are people with the same opinion about all of this.

I've spent 5 years playing wow in like 8-10 different private servers, in most of which I was an active forum member. Servers had less bitching about them although they were pretty much worse than pandawow.

Here are some positive things about Pandawow that most of you probably can't realise:

1) Changelogs are done each 1-2 months, devs actually fix reported stuff (or at least they try) | I have played in servers where devs had stopped their work. Game-breaking bugs used to take 1-2 week to fix atleast (talking about stuff like Death knights randomly one shoting people)

2) There are arena seasons every 3-6 months | again. Played in servers where arena season didn't reset at all, people climb to 3k+ and just get tired of the game, staying in the top ladder forever (or untill the server closed in my case)

3) Cheaters actualy get banned | Althou I haven't seen a server where cheaters wouldn't get banned. You can't give shit to pandawow about cheaters, it's not their fault they play here. There are cheaters in all the private servers and for them to get banned they got to 'flyhack' in those bgs / arenas

4) Staff actually let you freely discuss the server | In most servers, you being as toxic as you are here and talking shit on the server, would get you banned long time ago.

I've been a player for 2 years in the server (had long breaks though) and a user of forum for like 2 weeks or so. From what I noticed staff does indeed try and resolve stuff you guys complain about, meanwhile all they get in return is bitching about how bad of a job they do.

I have also noticed that the community is toxic as hell here, not only towards the server though, but towards each other as well. You will rarely see actual answer to the problems you got, you guys are trash-talking all over all sub-forums, no matter if it's a report, game section or general discussion.

You got to understand that stuff takes time (giving out the season rewards to players in this case I guess), pandawow has their own priorities and they can't do everything on the go. Stop whining about it.

I don't know how the Russian community is though, but the English one sucks.. Even though we're the minority and devs probably don't even care much about your trash-talking towards them.

Feel free to try and discuss with me about this, I might be wrong, since I haven't been in the forums long enough, but is just what I've seen so far. Since I know there will be trashtalkers trying to get that 'post count up' I'll have you know that I won't bother to answer to insults towards me.

So people with actual ideas / opinions - I'll be waiting your replies towards my opinion

People who just want to insult me for actually having a different opinion towards pandawow - Stay in your masturbation cave and don't bother to even reply (I do know that majority of you are toxic f*cks tho :) )

TL;DR Pandawow's staff is not the worst out there, but the community is horrible here (worst one I've seen so far for sure - Any game included)

Edited by Lefap
  • Like 3

I don't know how the Russian community is though' date=' but the English one sucks.. Even though we're the minority and devs probably don't even care much about your trash-talking towards them.[/quote']

y, international community is much more toxic than russian

na, maybe they r the reason all others r toxic, but that's the funny thing about pwow, when you win, no matter on which rating, how fast, and how much you outplayed your enemy, like a super god, there is still >50% chance that that players will sit\run and talking "u bad", and im like wtf, i dispelled ur ns 3 times in a row in 0.1sec r u nuts?

I agree with a lot of what you've said and what Faina has said.

There are a few people on the international forums that find it difficult to interpret another's intention and end up talking shit about the other person simply because they misunderstood them. There are also other people who like to lick ass and can't think for themselves and blindly follow another persons argument, regardless of whether they think they're right or not - simply because they're friends.

The thing I personally find very annoying is I don't feel the international community is receiving enough attention for the high-ranking staff. None of the English staff actually have proper authority and can't make real verdicts on their own accord.

I've also noticed a lot I threads being instantly closed before anyone can reply to it which bothers me somewhat because I feel that I have useful insight to the problem, but the only way I can share anything is by opening a new thread altogether which I think would just annoy the staff.

Despite this, I think there's been A LOT of good progress recently.

P.S the reason some people are mad is because the arena season was technically supposed to end 2 months ago but was delayed because of win traders at the start of the season supposedly.

P.S.S I really want to sell my warr -2.7 exp full pve/pvp etc etc kayji on site min price :3

Edited by Deielrion
I really want to sell my warr
  • Like 1

I feel relieved that there are people who feel exactly the same to be honest :D

I thought I'd get trash-talked on once again.

you mean 5 people are toxic, right?

Yes, I agree, there aren't too many toxic people, but the ones that are active in forums and it makes whole community seem like they are trash-talking nerds.

• Game Masters
I agree with most stuff you saying in the topic and also I want to add that GM's trying to do good work in server but when there're 5-6 GM's for a community with 10k people on-line daily it's hard to deal with everything and I mean tickets,speed hackers etc...I mean there should be hundreds tickets every day how its possible 3 GM's on fun realm deal with them. I used to play in many p-servers also with 100-200 players online and they had way more staff than pandawow and ofc things at customer support and bans of violators were way faster than it is here. I won't blame GM's for this situation tho it's all about admins, in my opinion they should hire more staff to help server grow and improve. Although, I believe that some staff members should be more polite and have more patience towards members. As regards for the trash talkers uh I think I am enough mature to ignore them and not even reply them (that makes them more angry) Edited by Jegerm

I agree with most stuff you saying in the topic and also I want to add that GM's trying to do good work in server but when there're 5-6 GM's for a community with 10k people on-line daily it's hard to deal with everything and I mean tickets,speed hackers etc...I mean there should be hundreds tickets every day how its possible 3 GM's on fun realm deal with them. I used to play in many p-servers also with 100-200 players online and they had way more staff than pandawow and ofc things at customer support and bans of violators were way faster than it is here. I won't blame GM's for this situation tho it's all about admins, in my opinion they should hire more staff to help server grow and improve. Although, I believe that some staff members should be more polite and have more patience with members. As regards for the trash talkers uh I think I am enough mature to ignore them and not even reply them (that makes them more angry)

You're right, there's a lack of staff members, but for what we got they are doing a pretty damn good job, all the toxic forum heroes should stop judging them, because I'm 100% sure they couldn't do a better job themselves.

You're right, there's a lack of staff members, but for what we got they are doing a pretty damn good job, all the toxic forum heroes should stop judging them, because I'm 100% sure they couldn't do a better job themselves.

I agree with that. The staff has to make do with the resources they have. It isn't fair to them to have to deal with toxic stuff being thrown at them by people who want things to go their own way. There are just too many on the forums who would rather argue with the staff and not let them do their jobs and it isn't right. The staff needs our support, not our trash.

Wooow and you guys are srs yes ? I was playing on different server and there they had at least a connection to the community (english com. Here ) also they gave our titles like 5 mim after season end. They need our support ? Lol i have tond of suggestions like a vote system for bugs wich i wont even post because i know the staff dont give a shit unless its written in russian. There are bug fixes for the most useless spells while an orb poly bug get fixed after 1 year. As pandawow said, wowcircle does the pve fixes and pandawow the pvp ones. But tbh too much useles spells. Juster was even talking about they fixed all important bugs ? Rating & mmr gains like the main pvp thing isnt fixed at all ( just to mention 1 gamebreaking bug ).

Also why im pissed ? Lol not that 150 € is much bcuz u can get it in like 15 hrs of working but still pandawow promised it. At the end of the s. They said they cant give out money rewards from x10 due the server merge (1 month fter season ends btw) like wtf ? Anyways the only guy who was active in the english community was bukarasik but hes also gone now so yeah. Pandawow is trolling us too hard with excuses and lies so why would i act im a good way just to rescue smth. Pandawow Has to do the first step. Just to mention that alot of players left due bugs etc. In the last 2 months.

If i should mention a good think about pandawow than just that they had good ideas such Crossrealm, arena spectator (not sure if stealed ) etc.

Trust me if Pandawow would do as much as they can, we would have like 10k + active players online right now.

4) Staff actually let you freely discuss the server | In most servers' date=' you being as toxic as you are here and talking shit on the server, would get you banned long time ago.[/quote']

you getting muted for 2h ingame for saying "Fuck that" trust me, if there would be more gm's here they would ban everyone lol

1) Changelogs are done each 1-2 months' date=' devs actually fix reported stuff (or at least they try) | I have played in servers where devs had stopped their work. Game-breaking bugs used to take 1-2 week to fix atleast (talking about stuff like Death knights randomly one shoting people)[/quote']

Yes but theres a difference between ur old server and Pandawow where 8k Players are online. Important bugs need years to get fixed. MMR & rating gains, still not fixed. Survival hunter DMG took 1 year, orb poly took 1 year, rof fix tooke like 1/2 / 3/4 year.

2) There are arena seasons every 3-6 months | again. Played in servers where arena season didn't reset at all' date=' people climb to 3k+ and just get tired of the game, staying in the top ladder forever (or untill the server closed in my case)[/quote']

agree.

3) Cheaters actualy get banned | Althou I haven't seen a server where cheaters wouldn't get banned. You can't give shit to pandawow about cheaters' date=' it's not their fault they play here. There are cheaters in all the private servers and for them to get banned they got to 'flyhack' in those bgs / arenas[/quote']

You have to post a 100% proof and for the wintrader ( for example) they don't even put the effort to check the logs due whispers / arena fights etc.

Also an "Unban for money" system like cmon srsly ? Ofc they need to ban hacker if they allow them to hack ...

Edited by noneedmlg

Wooow and you guys are srs yes ? I was playing on different server and there they had at least a connection to the community (english com. Here ) also they gave our titles like 5 mim after season end. They need our support ? Lol i have tond of suggestions like a vote system for bugs wich i wont even post because i know the staff dont give a shit unless its written in russian. There are bug fixes for the most useless spells while an orb poly bug get fixed after 1 year. As pandawow said, wowcircle does the pve fixes and pandawow the pvp ones. But tbh too much useles spells. Juster was even talking about they fixed all important bugs ? Rating & mmr gains like the main pvp thing isnt fixed at all ( just to mention 1 gamebreaking bug ).

Also why im pissed ? Lol not that 150 € is much bcuz u can get it in like 15 hrs of working but still pandawow promised it. At the end of the s. They said they cant give out money rewards from x10 due the server merge (1 month fter season ends btw) like wtf ? Anyways the only guy who was active in the english community was bukarasik but hes also gone now so yeah. Pandawow is trolling us too hard with excuses and lies so why would i act im a good way just to rescue smth. Pandawow Has to do the first step. Just to mention that alot of players left due bugs etc. In the last 2 months.

If i should mention a good think about pandawow than just that they had good ideas such Crossrealm, arena spectator (not sure if stealed ) etc.

Trust me if Pandawow would do as much as they can, we would have like 10k + active players online right now.

well as much as that sucks, you got to understand that english community is the minority here and the mods that are designated for english forums are weak in power (at least from what I see). We shouldn't blame the ones that do this dirty job for doing it badly (since they do it pretty well)

/, we should demand for more devs / gms to improve server quality. Trash-talking towards the ones that actually do their job is quite unfair.

And that's not even mentioning the community being rude towards each other...

well as much as that sucks' date=' you got to understand that english community is the minority here[/quote']

Yes because its pissing many people off that you get no support from this server as non-russian. Simple as that, english speaking people are the majority in that Game. But also it has a reason why its a minority here.

Yes because its pissing many people off that you get no support from this server as non-russian. Simple as that, english speaking people are the majority in that Game. But also it has a reason why its a minority here.

Staff isn't the only one to blame here. I've been helping people with questions that I could if gms didn't answer. Want to guess what I got back? Insults, tons of those, even my guild was talked shit on. Just for trying to help people.

If the gms don't makes your wishes come true you talk shit on them, without realizing that it's not always possible or not following the instructions of the reports etc.

You got to understand that the relationship between community and staff has to be both sided. You can't talk shit on them all day and expect them to listen to you.

P.S Kinda tired, hard to explain my thoughts. But I think this should be clear enough.

i thought i made my point clear enough in my last big post. Yes it is Pandawow's fault they have to act like they want to make this server fixed otherwise people won't even make the effort to help them in any ways.

I've been helping people with questions that I could if gms didn't answer. Want to guess what I got back? Insults' date=' tons of those, even my guild was talked shit on.[/quote']

Yeah sad but that's because this people are pissed as fuck BECAUSE no gm answer which i can totally understand. Tbh i would go that far and would say that the Staff is creating his own community like every twitch streamer does (for example) I doubt that 90% of the people here are blaming only because they love trolling. Most of them are just pissed and got trolled by the staff, that's the reason why everyone is so toxic here. Ofc the russian community isnt toxic like the english one since they can communicate with the staff. Imagine you would work in a company where they don't give a fuck about you or anything else and ah if your salary comes 2-3 days later, WHO CARES because the Heads of the company don't care. I doubt you would be calm and still try to do ur work properly and try to make further suggestions. Give the community what they want ( or at least try it if possible) and they will be patient and nice to you. Don't do it and they gonna shit on you. That's simple and same as in RL.

This server needs the Community to survive and not the other way. And Pandawow has to understand this.

Edited by noneedmlg

A voting system for bugs would actually be a bad idea since all the abusers would just make alt accounts and vote that it's not bugged, instead that it's underpowered.

However, if you mean voting for the priority that would seem fair.

The flaws with this server are the amount of people working on this project. They need to hire more devs, more GM's (or more active GM's).

The reason this server is so incredibly toxic is because people do not like cheaters or fotm heroes or bug abusers alike whatsoever. If this server was purged of all the cheaters before all the toxic conflicts came here, there would only be about 1% of the current toxicity left.

The reason competitive PvP is dead is because of the bugs, every single high rated team plays the same comp because there are bugs that make the comp as strong as it is, as where on retail there was a wide range of comps at rank 1 (KFC, God Comp, WMD, RMD, MLS, HLS, LSD, Jungle and much more).

If these issues would be terminated, this server could be so good and could have 10k+ people online, even during the night times.

i thought i made my point clear enough in my last big post. Yes it is Pandawow's fault they have to act like they want to make this server fixed otherwise people won't even make the effort to help them in any ways.

Yeah sad but that's because this people are pissed as fuck BECAUSE no gm answer which i can totally understand. Tbh i would go that far and would say that the Staff is creating his own community like every twitch streamer does (for example) I doubt that 90% of the people here are blaming only because they love trolling. Most of them are just pissed and got trolled by the staff, that's the reason why everyone is so toxic here. Ofc the russian community isnt toxic like the english one since they can communicate with the staff. Imagine you would work in a company where they don't give a fuck about you or anything else and ah if your salary comes 2-3 days later, WHO CARES because the Heads of the company don't care. I doubt you would be calm and still try to do ur work properly and try to make further suggestions. Give the community what they want ( or at least try it if possible) and they will be patient and nice to you. Don't do it and they gonna shit on you. That's simple and same as in RL.

This server needs the Community to survive and not the other way. And Pandawow has to understand this.

Although I do agree that Pandawow needs community to survive, I do think you shouldn't abuse that fact and be an asshole all over the forums for no reason :)

If you prefer to blame staff for your toxic behavior then be it, but in my opinion that's no excuse :)

Although I do agree that Pandawow needs community to survive, I do think you shouldn't abuse that fact and be an asshole all over the forums for no reason :)

If you prefer to blame staff for your toxic behavior then be it, but in my opinion that's no excuse :)

People who are active for 2 weeks in this forum don't know shit yet ;D

you have to learn so much ^^. Everything you say is just according to ur theory that its the players fault that it is how it is. But okay i'll remind you :

i would go that far and would say that the Staff is creating his own community like every twitch streamer does (for example)

you can't deny that because it's true.

People who are active for 2 weeks in this forum don't know shit yet ;D

you have to learn so much ^^. Everything you say is just according to ur theory that its the players fault that it is how it is. But okay i'll remind you :

you can't deny that because it's true.

Well I didn't get the thing you're saying about twitch :p (my bad I guess)

Also it's no theory, it's what I've seen so far reading through the forums and the fact that I got so much support on my opinion proves that I'm not the only one thinking that way ^.^

Well I didn't get the thing you're saying about twitch :p (my bad I guess)

Also it's no theory, it's what I've seen so far reading through the forums and the fact that I got so much support on my opinion proves that I'm not the only one thinking that way ^.^

Compare Mitchjones Community with Trillebartom ones.

Mitchjones is a Huge troll like rly ( the biggest one lel ) So is his Community --> pure cancer

If trille streams ( even if he has only 1.5k viewer) You barely see someone insulting / trolling there. Why ? because the role model is different.

Compare Mitchjones Community with Trillebartom ones.

Mitchjones is a Huge troll like rly ( the biggest one lel ) So is his Community --> pure cancer

If trille streams ( even if he has only 1.5k viewer) You barely see someone insulting / trolling there. Why ? because the role model is different.

you are the most toxic player here wtf are you talking about? just gtfo

• Like 1

you are the most toxic player here

this is true, funny thing is, i never encountered anyone who is more toxic, even pojke\any other much better player who logically should be able to flame even more not even close to noneed

btw pandawow is not how u imagine it, most of the bug fixes are done by wowcircle, i look at the most importnant bugs make a list and pm directly after every changelog, etc etc

its not about the staff, its about the game itself, only you chose ur behaviour, same as you chose what stream to watch - mitchjones or trille