Tiggy tiggy

tiggar47

Allright sooo.

All who know and all who don't know, I allready left the community because you bored the shit out of me and aswell I don't care if you're happy for it or not.

Since I'm bored like hell lets troll a little.

I would like to discuss some things, and I say again, I will troll.

First things first, Weegee I really didn't want to say this but your Face looks like Geographical map of Utah and a really really really fat backdoor vagina.

Second things second, Nemifest stop stealing other people names and stop beeing a suckup muncher 24/7 because we both know noone here is...Suckup.

Third things third, You boys and Girls who insult me, seriusly now, Go suck a Lemon.

Fourth things fourth, I really rily rily don't care what you gonna say, Take your best shot, nuke me, I won't care.

Fifth things fifth, Noneed go suck a cock.

Sixth things sixth, Jonte you turned into an real spiderdweeb since you became mod.

FTOU/EULA:

To all Ninja Turtles here on forums I suggest to go suck a lemonade with EXTRA SUGAR, IT WILL BE SWEEEET.

Humpty Dumpty I fell on the floor, Humpty Dumpty I care no more.

One More Thing:

SPOILER ALERT!

Spiderman has ability to use web and to Stick to any surface but you know whaaat else sticks to any surface, huh? A load of Gooo.

Edited by tiggar47
  • Like 2

A useless topic which is going to cause more drama

Thats the topic, stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

go back to your cave you bosnian forbidden kebab muncher, go nuke some more jews with your ugly bitch ass mask you muslim. Oh and go fuck yourself with a black dildo you slimy terrorist.

Bite a gazzella.

• Game Masters
tiggar47, Usually, I am not talking for people without know them but you are something else I assume..You seem to be miserable as person because you are the most toxic person in pandawow forums for sure.You causing drama for nothing just because you're bored as you said but dont you have something better to do for instace go out with your friends if you actually have? Maybe you aren't that bad IRL and here you just trying to get some attention and I have to admit this you're doing great job haha..Don't you really hate yourself because of all this? Do you really like whole community swear you? Oh well if you do then sorry to say but something is wrong with you and your life son.

tiggar47, Usually, I am not talking for people without know them but you are something else I assume..You seem to be miserable as person because you are the most toxic person in pandawow forums for sure.You causing drama for nothing just because you're bored as you said but dont you have something better to do for instace go out with your friends if you actually have? Maybe you aren't that bad IRL and here you just trying to get some attention and I have to admit this you're doing great job haha..Don't you really hate yourself because of all this? Do you really like whole community swear you? Oh well if you do then sorry to say but something is wrong with you and your life son.

Mate, I wasn't online for few days, today I have some time so I troll, made sense to you now Pumpkin?

• Game Masters
Mate, I wasn't online for few days, today I have some time so I troll, made sense to you now Pumpkin?

Obviously you didn't understand nothing about what I just typed you son uh don't want to lose more time here sorry I am out going for arenas bye

tiggar47, nothing about me? How sad,even after Noneed's rage on me. :(
  • Like 1

tiggar47, no.It's ok then.:)

Honestly, I'm really glad that you paid attention to the name I stole, it's really convenient, the way you tryhard to make us all insult you and get away with it.

It was a great idea to make me and Star, Ura, Jonte hate Weegee. He has more reputation than your comments will have, without tryharding in Grammar.

I hope you read this and tryhard again to contact me on Skype as you tried many times.

Closed.