best of each class (pvp)

bobjob

dat rez tho.

anyways gonna list based in who played this season.

dk: sadmana Kappa jk no one

druid: talbyfirst

hunt: Серенети

mage: brucedeven (2.9 retail) / nabsol (r1 fire warmane knows how to play fireplay)

paladin: dartmegan

priest: no one worth listing playing atm lol

rogue: alexisren ( repitch dont qued much)

shaman: Анберлин (rip dionysus)

warlock: autschbatsch/ funkabizsax

warrior: blaston (only plays broken shit but anyways he is good and exped)

monk: havent see nerdslayer or vegari for a while so ill list kaillyx

dat rez tho.

anyways gonna list based in who played this season.

dk: sadmana Kappa jk no one

druid: talbyfirst

hunt: Серенети

mage: brucedeven (2.9 retail) / nabsol (r1 fire warmane knows how to play fireplay)

paladin: dartmegan

priest: no one worth listing playing atm lol

rogue: alexisren ( repitch dont qued much)

shaman: Анберлин (rip dionysus)

warlock: autschbatsch/ funkabizsax

warrior: blaston (only plays broken shit but anyways he is good and exped)

monk: havent see nerdslayer or vegari for a while so ill list kaillyx

ye cause last season and this season was a complete joke. the lag, all the bugs, all the fotm players queueing wls. not enjoyable at all. now that they fixed shroom (sorta), smoke bomb, cold snap in block, working on genesis & temp shield bug (pretty much fixed bunch of stuff thats gonna make rmd a r1 comp again like it was in 5.4.8 on retail s15. still a lot more to go though), i might que now.

bm dmg doing retarded dmg

shroom not working

warrior dmg broken (still is, but ppl queued with a hunter which made it 10x worse)

perm combat if u use fire elemental totem (still bugged)

glyph of divine shield (actually worth playing with a priest again maybe. now paladins wont get 50% hp back and only like 20%)

link area (could literally use spirit link from 5-10 yards away. you could still link'd outside of the green area.)

AND THE LAG

^just some bugs that pissed me the fuck off last season. some of them are still bugged, but most of them fixed. all in all, the server is actually a bit playable. only thing that stops me is the fact that idiots stop queueing if they lose 1 or 2 times. big joke. i saw noneed que yday and he did a total of like 8 games vs real players. djfreezer stopped after they won 1 time. lost like 2-4 and won 1. "had to go" xD...

if people could just play this game for fun and not fucking act like rating mattered that much. in the end, the people that queued yday wont get anything lol.

weird how i havent queued at all almost for 2 seasons.

what ive been doing mostly last season and this was just to report bugs and chill with ppl ingame.

i lost to so many randoms cause of all the bugs and the lag, and it just made me stop queueing. i was gonna que yday, but i was cooking ;(

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

You cant take 3s srsly here there are 2-3 teams that actually know how to play and that play with skype the rest are just FOTM i have not seen a single good KFC , godcomp this server is all about who can abuse better

You cant take 3s srsly here there are 2-3 teams that actually know how to play and that play with skype the rest are just FOTM i have not seen a single good KFC , godcomp this server is all about who can abuse better

Shouldn't take 3s serious either, but it should be more competitive than 2s at least. But it's the other way around on here, sadly.

People shouldn't dodge either though, which is what I saw yesterday.

I have yet to see a good WLS on this server. Just imagine what you could achieve.... 4head

Shouldn't take 3s serious either, but it should be more competitive than 2s at least. But it's the other way around on here, sadly.

I have yet to see a good WLS on this server. Just imagine what you could achieve.... 4head

"Who dodged"?

if you mean us, Ele Mage, then u have to be joking, i already told you our mage had to go, but if u like to think that it's dodging have it your way.

that's entirely IF you mean Klbajk, Flowqt & Djfreez.

if u mean BM KFC with hatchet and shit yeah then they did start dodging lolol

Edited by Adlairo

Noneed is literaly the best example of an all around retard.I love it ques the most tryhard comps and then when someone heals a fucking totem he calls them " tryhard" ROFl you are so fucking retarded
  • Like 2

you get triggered by people who heal totems lol

Stop abusing and noone will complain. Is that so hard to understand or should i go further ?

Noneed is literaly the best example of an all around retard.I love it ques the most tryhard comps and then when someone heals a fucking totem he calls them " tryhard" ROFl you are so fucking retarded

ah ... you got me fuck ... Ye i agree totally with you. Playing mostly RMD on my druid which makes me a huge 3s tryhard. RMD is such a fucking tryhard comb ... Fuck that shit. (That you even dare to call a druid who queues 3s here "tryhard" made me giggle irl)

i

totally

agree

And if you talk about 2s ... ye i got more cr as Rogue priest than you so where is your point mate.

and now get a brain and stfu lol ... idk why i even argue with ppl who have an IQ from 50 srsly

Edited by Firestarter

Stop abusing and noone will complain. Is that so hard to understand or should i go further ?

For starters it wasn't me, i spectated the game where the shaman abused it, but it's just about you calling people other people triggered when you yourself get triggered by the little things.

looool do you really think im getting triggered always when i see another dumb shaman healing his totems ? Lol that's cute

But yes i blame and trashtalk abuser as always and don't think ill stop with it since they deserve it to get tbag'd 24/7

if you mean us, Ele Mage, then u have to be joking, i already told you our mage had to go, but if u like to think that it's dodging have it your way.

that's entirely IF you mean Klbajk, Flowqt & Djfreez.

if u mean BM KFC with hatchet and shit yeah then they did start dodging lolol

bm kfc ofc lol. but most people make excuses before they have to go and its always the same one.

its like lag. everyone blames lag nowadays, so when people actually lag, you dont know. just get annoying when people lose 2-4 times and then leaves...

ah ... you got me fuck ... Ye i agree totally with you. Playing mostly RMD on my druid which makes me a huge 3s tryhard. RMD is such a fucking tryhard comb ... Fuck that shit. (That you even dare to call a druid who queues 3s here "tryhard" made me giggle irl)

i

totally

agree

And if you talk about 2s ... ye i got more cr as Rogue priest than you so where is your point mate.

and now get a brain and stfu lol ... idk why i even argue with ppl who have an IQ from 50 srsly

"who have an IQ from 50 srsly" yea i'm the one with 50 iq :S

you are beyond fucking retarded

Yea the saddest part is that even the FOTM combs and the considered "best" sometimes SEEM to dodge against total garbage combs.

I never understood why there are more rewards for 2s anyway. On other private servers they don't give 2v2 rank 1 lmao. Not even blizzard was as stupid after BC. I mean it's ok to reward 2s aswell (but not with this kind of abusing shit which is going on in 2s anyway) Ayyy lmao

If pandawow manages to eliminate empty queues,give -rating for dodgers and fix MMR/rating gain 3s could become AMAZING on this server and actually would ATTRACT GOOD people....

I mean seriously what kind of player likes to join a server where he always hears: "Oh yea the server is pretty good but 3s queues are empty and only exist of warriros and resto shamans and they give hackers the possibility to unbann themself for some dollars".

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

DK: Absolutebrah/comebackreal

Druid: Minpojke

Hunter: Morffe

Mage: Abuxo/Mitzter

Paladin: Dartmeganz

Priest: shelby/akyama

Rogue: Repitchx/Alexisren

Warlock: Funkabizax

Warrior: blaston

Monk: Kaillyx (mw)