Amigo, assim como aconteceu com um topico que fez muita confusão aqui no forum, vai acontecer a mesma coisa com o seu. O denunciador foi um tal de "Excitant", dizendo que meu amigo Fanikito abusou do item para ativar o pvp dele, tornando isso um "exploit". (topico: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169658)

Vou tentar te explicar de uma maneira que você possa entender. O item, que no caso seria o espelho, ele está disponivel para comprar no website da Pandawow, reforçando a ideia de que, se o item está disponivel, por que não usa-lo?.

Fazer uso desse item não o torna um "exploit", até por que, a uns dias atras, a pandawow realizou uma manutenção que demorou um dia, para fixar este e os demais bugs do servidor, mas quando o servidor voltou, eles não fizeram manutenção nenhuma, eles apenas mentiram, para pararmos de usar, mas como eu sempre digo... SE o item esta la, é pra ser usado, e não deixar como enfeite, o meu amigo Shadow pagou por este item, e ele tem total direito de usar, assim como consta na Lei do Consumidor Online:

CAPÍTULO I - Disposições Gerais

Art. 1° O presente Código estabelece normas de proteção e defesa do consumidor, de ordem pública e interesse social, nos termos dos arts. 5°, inciso XXXII, 170, inciso V, da Constituição Federal e art. 48 de suas Disposições Transitórias.

Art. 2° Consumidor é toda pessoa física ou jurídica que adquire ou utiliza produto ou serviço como destinatário final.

Parágrafo único. Equipara-se a consumidor a coletividade de pessoas, ainda que indetermináveis, que haja intervindo nas relações de consumo.

Art. 3° Fornecedor é toda pessoa física ou jurídica, pública ou privada, nacional ou estrangeira, bem como os entes despersonalizados, que desenvolvem atividade de produção, montagem, criação, construção, transformação, importação, exportação, distribuição ou comercialização de produtos ou prestação de serviços.

§ 1° Produto é qualquer bem, móvel ou imóvel, material ou imaterial.

§ 2° Serviço é qualquer atividade fornecida no mercado de consumo, mediante remuneração, inclusive as de natureza bancária, financeira, de crédito e securitária, salvo as decorrentes das relações de caráter trabalhista.

Se por acaso, o meu amigo for banido injustamente, eu apenas abrirei um processo contra a Pandawow, por não deixar o meu amigo usar o item que ele comprou, na qual ele tem o TOTAL DIREITO de usar.

Quero deixar bem claro tambem, que.... o problema é do Pandawow, se este bug esta acontecendo, é obrigação deles fixar, e não podemos levar a culpa por essa "vagabundisse" deles, de não fixar o bug.

Friend, as happened to a topic that has a lot of confusion here in the forum, will the same thing happen with her. The whistleblower was such a "excitant" saying that my friend Fanikito abused the item to activate it pvp, making this a "exploit". (Topic: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169658)

I'll try to explain it in a way that you can understand. The item, in which case it would be the mirror, it is available to buy on the website of Pandawow, reinforcing the idea that if the item is available, why not use it ?.

Make use of this item does not make it "exploit", to why, a few days ago, the pandawow performed maintenance that took a day to fix this and other bugs from the server, but when the server came back, they did no maintenance, they just lied to stop using, but as I always say ... IF the item is it is to be used, and not leave as garnish, my friend Shadow paid for this item, and it has full right to use, as noted in the Online Consumer law:

CHAPTER I - General Provisions

Art. 1 This Code establishes standards of protection and consumer protection, public order and social interest, pursuant to arts. 5 °, item XXXII, 170, V, of the Federal Constitution and art. 48 of its Transitory Provisions.

Art. 2 Consumer is any natural or legal person who acquires or uses a product or service as an end.

Single paragraph. as equivalent to consumer collectivity of persons, even if unidentifiable, there is intervening in consumer relations.

Art. 3 Supplier is any physical or legal person, public or private, national or foreign, as well as loved depersonalized, developing production activity, assembly, creation, construction, transformation, import, export, distribution or marketing of products or service.

§ 1. Product is any good, movable or immovable, tangible or intangible.

§ 2. Service is any activity provided in the consumer market, for remuneration, including banking, financial, credit and insurance, except those resulting from labor relationship.

If by chance, my friend was banned unfairly, I just'll open a case against Pandawow, not to let my friend use the item he bought, in which he has the TOTAL RIGHT to use.

I want to make it clear also that .... the problem is the Pandawow if this bug is happening, it must fix them, and we can not take the blame for this "lack of commitment" them, not fix the bug.

Edited by Guh

These were banned , but will not be the case with my friend, if it is , processes will roll.

- - - Updated - - -

Esses foram banidos, mas não sera o caso do meu amigo, se ele for, processos vão rolar.

These were banned , but will not be the case with my friend, if it is , processes will roll.

The item is made for you to copy the look of someone , and do not use it in pvp to take an advantage ( ridiculous by the way) and uses the knowledge that is bug , use the item is perfectly allowed , these using the item in a wrong way and still think the right to complain? :rofl_mini::facepalm:
  • Developers
If the item is in the game' date=' it is of course to be used.[/quote']

And man' date=' you are playing on a PVP server, and is still OPEN WORLD, and calls to open your pvp? account other brat, stop crying and begin to use also, why the problem is not ours if the item is not working, but the Pandawow.[/quote']

If my friend paid for this item' date=' it has the TOTAL RIGHT to use so he wants.[/quote']

So, why you are made a thread about using http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=104321/captain-zvezdans-lost-leg http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=171745?

Following your logic, he should not get punishment too. Because, it was open world, this item is in the game and of course to be used. But you are reporting him.

• Like 1
So, why you are made a thread about using http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=104321/captain-zvezdans-lost-leg http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=171745?

Following your logic, he should not get punishment too. Because, it was open world, this item is in the game and of course to be used. But you are reporting him.

Of course, why he is taking advantage of the / duel to spawn mobs , would be as Multibox

- - - Updated - - -

Unlike this case, the player claims to open pvp . But it turns out , the problem is the server and not the player

• Developers
Of course' date=' why he is taking advantage of the / duel to spawn mobs , would be as Multibox[/quote']

When someone abusing http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=86589/ai-lis-skymirror, they are taking advantage too. They are killed players with disabled pvp, while this is should not be possible.

And they are use it specially.

Neff,

After all, Shádøwléidér will be punished or not ?

I will give an answer tommorow.

Edited by Neff
  • Like 1

I'll try to explain it in a way that you can understand. The item, in which case it would be the mirror, it is available to buy on the website of Pandawow, reinforcing the idea that if the item is available, why not use it ?.

Make use of this item does not make it "exploit", to why, a few days ago, the pandawow performed maintenance that took a day to fix this and other bugs from the server, but when the server came back, they did no maintenance, they just lied to stop using, but as I always say ... IF the item is it is to be used, and not leave as garnish, my friend Shadow paid for this item, and it has full right to use, as noted in the Online Consumer law

Pandawow doesn't have any "Online Consumer Law" Since it's a copied project without permissions due to Blizzard entertainment law enforcement.

Neff has given you the point that your point is invalid since you're reporting a player due to EXACT reason, hence not making it fair.

The item is optional "abusable" meaning, that you have an option to Abuse it or don't.

• Like 1

KKKKKK o cara citando a constituição brasileira num server russo pra se livrar de um report KKKKK. que retardado

- - - Добавлено - - -

Pandawow doesn't have any "Online Consumer Law" Since it's a copied project without permissions due to Blizzard entertainment law enforcement.

Neff has given you the point that your point is invalid since you're reporting a player due to EXACT reason, hence not making it fair.

The item is optional "abusable" meaning, that you have an option to Abuse it or don't.

he is mentioning the brazilian laws tho, you have no idea of how much i laughed about this. using the brazilian law in a russian private of a game (and to avoid a report LMAO)

• Like 2
KKKKKK o cara citando a constituição brasileira num server russo pra se livrar de um report KKKKK. que retardado

- - - Добавлено - - -

he is mentioning the brazilian laws tho, you have no idea of how much i laughed about this. using the brazilian law in a russian private of a game (and to avoid a report LMAO)

Fui forçado a entrar na conta pra dar um up nesse comentário. Tive a mesma reação btw