Blood presence Abuse

Noneedholy

u wont get that in ur little brain, u make urself look stupid

Come on, it's just a game, is it really worth acting like a kid and being mean to someone over a minor bug in a minor game? Like it's just a private server, if this really makes you so upset that you insult someone over it, find another server? Or play some retail...show some manners. (No offense)

Come on' date=' it's just a game, is it really worth acting like a kid and being mean to someone over a minor bug in a minor game? Like it's just a private server, if this really makes you so upset that you insult someone over it, find another server? Or play some retail...show some manners. (No offense)[/quote']

yes because its only pissing me off, exactly rofl.

And no it's not a minor bug.

But yeah its only visual thats why every dk on higher cr abuse it ;)

ye ofc

idk what you or nemifest said honestly. I know how dk's are here on this server and i also know that the biggest abuser are using exactly this bug. I guess its pointles to discuss about if its minor or not since its still a bug

(said it the 5th time now )

But yeah okay show me then that it doesnt increase the reduced crit thingy. After THAT you can call this report useless, otherwise just wait and stop calling it an invalid report.

Edited by Noneedholy
I know how dk's are here on this server

And I believe you also know that to report a bug, you need to provide proof, a forum users opinion doesn't matter whatsoever. It doesn't matter what you tell Nemifest, the server still has rules, and Nemifest are simply just following those. You see?

Wow you guys are actually dont even read the report didnt you ? Even if you get the runic speed for only 2-3 spells ITS A BUG ! Means it can be abusable with kinda other programs or whatever so it needs to get fixed so people cant abuse it further.

You guys should really read my previous comments. Even if its only visual ( which it isnt ) we figured out that its a bug then didnt we ? So you guys should read the report again and check the rules then.

I dont have to mention that there were dk's using wpe etc. just ask uragunuu :)

So yeah just fix it even if its only visual in ur opinion idgaf its a bug so deal with it

holy fuck lol

holy fuck lol

Anyways, i'm not in the position of handling these types of issues. But it would be very much appreciated if you'd act a little bit more mature when you talk to a Staff that's just following the rules, I expected more of you.

Thanks.

Wow ok i guess it's useless to talk to you or Nemifet but as i said before you gonna call an report invalid read the facts and read every comment. Dont be surprised then if people gonna blame you. It's a bug and im out of the discussion. Everything you want to know, can be found in my previous comments.

Wow you actually dont even read the report didnt you ? Even if you get the runic speed for only 2-3 spells ITS A BUG ! Means it can be abusable with kinda other programs or whatever so it needs to get fixed so people cant abuse it further.

You guys should really read my previous comments. Even if its only visual ( which it isnt ) we figured out that its a bug then didnt we ? So you guys should read the report again and check the rules then.

Edited by Noneedholy

Visual bug ? Aight then watch this video :

If u use some spell better no? u not using anything just plague strike.. go and fight vs anyone, after 2 or more diferent spells the runes go normal, this video seems that u just don't want to use any of all dk spells to keep the visual bug up..

Edited by pujo2
I said shut up now and stop floosing here. Instead of that read my prev. Comments. Otherwise gonna whisper a gm to delete ur bs

There is something called prio to fix, visual bugs are the last prio.. fix first pvp important bugs, then visual bugs, or at least fix this fast so he can stop complaining like mad