Solve it!!

tiggar47

Okay so I came up with an idea, this time it's not a trolololo.

I have a riddle, who solvs it gets to pick the prize.

200 Bonuses worth item is prize.

Rules:

1. You have only 1 Chance.

2. Edited comment will not be accepted.

3. Winner will be announced when I see fit, 7-14 days.

Please don't spam, off-topic or else.

Riddle:

There is a box just a little box, you open it, dark comes out and love runs out. What do you do then, a pitch black hole with no exit ahead.

Edited by tiggar47

I remember the "box" I opened 2 months ago, it was so dark I lost myself, and kinda there was a love running around. Then I fucked that "box" which had no exit and the box was black.

Yep, definitely that "box" was your moms pussy.

Now get lost from the forum, u jewish bald motherflower

• Like 3

I remember the "box" I opened 2 months ago, it was so dark I lost myself, and kinda there was a love running around. Then I fucked that "box" which had no exit and the box was black.

Yep, definitely that "box" was your moms pussy.

Now get lost from the forum, u jewish bald motherflower

How come, these Game masters still didn't ban you.

Answer is Incorrect.

perhaps you meant "hole"

either way, I want some of whatever you are on right now

Fixed it, thank you.

Probably you're talking about this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora%27s_box

,,Pandora opened the jar and all the evils flew out, leaving only Hope inside once she had closed it again.''

You have yet not answered his riddle question though.

What do you do then

- - - Updated - - -

Idk, you cleanse with it? Freeing all love that was in it and then collect all evil and darkness in it before you close it once again. (Just a shot in the dark, the answer better not be like "you close the box")

- - - Updated - - -

Idk, you cleanse with it? Freeing all love that was in it and then collect all evil and darkness in it before you close it once again. (Just a shot in the dark, the answer better not be like "you close the box")

Incorrect answer, love in this riddle is not associated to actual love otherwords freeing it, and there is no cleansing.

Try to solve it again, but this time with correct answer.

Probably you're talking about this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora%27s_box

,,Pandora opened the jar and all the evils flew out, leaving only Hope inside once she had closed it again.''

Incorrect answer,

Riddle has its meaning which makes perfect sense when you solve it and aswell has nothing to do with other box stories, in this case Pandora's box.

There is a box just a little box' date=' you open it, dark comes out and love runs out. What do you do then, a pitch black hole with no exit ahead.[/quote']

I die.

The box is a

and this is my funeral.

I die.

The box is a

and this is my funeral.

Damn...that could actually be it. JK, when Tiggar said "little box" I got the feeling that he meant like box with the size of a hand.

Edited by Jonte

If coffin was close can grave be the answer?

Probably not, since you don't open a grave, you dig it up, also he said box, and a grave is not a box, it's a hole.

There is a box just a little box, you open it

you guys really tryhard for some retarded thread that tiggar made it? He won't give any bonuses at all, hes lying and hes bald jewish looking kid irl. He only has 60 bonuses lmfao. I don't wanna post something right now, so please stop giving him attention so he can leave the forums

you guys really tryhard for some retarded thread that tiggar made it?

You are really reading though the comments on a thread you think is pointless and worthless? LOL, you're also giving him attention. GG WP

Ye, I'm curious of how fucking retarded you guys can be holy shit, this guy insulted you multiple times ingame and on forums, same with weegee and you still act like he did nothing? that's how a stupid mod you are. Ye, i give him attention by insulting him and I hope those insults affect him to leave this forum cuz hes cancer irl. No offense tho, much love and respect for weegee though by ignoring him
  • Like 1

this guy insulted you multiple times ingame and on forums, that's how a stupid mod you are.

So? You have also insulted people several times, and the insults you come with are beyond belief, they are racist, discriminative and relative...

And what do you want me to do? Perma ban/mute him on forums, or do you want me to mute him in-game? If so, report him, and if valid proofs, I will.

Sorry about the off-topic, Tiggar. This is my last comment about Atimihcab here.

• Like 1

sorry dude but you are retarded, you didn't get my point...

Why all the hate all of the sudden? Does it hurt you that we're giving our attention to someone else? He told us a riddle - we are trying to solve it, doesn't matter who has told it or whether or not we will get a reward, it's fun. Stop being a keyboard warrior, because I'm 100% sure you don't act like that in real life, there's no reason to pretend to be a dickhead in the forums either.

accepting gifts from a guy that annoys and blame you ? Wow im amazed. I hope you guys dont act like that irl and its just a "pandawow thing"

Ahhh do what you want not my business rofl, not giving this poor slut my attention. (meant is tiggar)

Observe, I've been watching you for some time.

Perhaps maybe I am a slut or maybe I'm gay.I won't deny anything you say or aprove.

Try to stay on topic or get the fuck out of my thread.

Try to stay on topic or get the fuck out of my thread.

meanwhile you off-topic spam almost every single thread on forums? Isn't it ironical?

ex. : Try to remember all your comments who got deleted by Nemifest.

Now go back to your corner, get in to fatal position and never ever comment on forums again.

• Like 1

meanwhile you off-topic spam almost every single thread on forums? Isn't it ironical?

Now go back to your corner, get in to fatal position and never ever comment on forums again.

How ironical.

• Like 1

Wait wait wait, does that also include PMing me from fake Forum profile, adding me on skype and begging me to play league of legends with you?

Now I see this thead is doomed, there is no possible to peacfuly communicate with corrupted people

You know what, fuck this.

Edited by tiggar47