It wont be good idea?..

Isuckxd

I was thinking in 1 thing about pandawow, every class got diferent specs for example:

Hunter : MM BM SV

DK : UH FROST BLOOD

ROG : COMBAT SUB ASSA

and you only can take 2 spects , i was wondering if pandawow some day will add the 3rd spec, i mean you can chose Main spec Second spec and 3rd spec , it won't be good idea? Sorry if you dont understand my english

I was thinking in 1 thing about pandawow, every class got diferent specs for example:

and you only can take 2 spects , i was wondering if pandawow some day will add the 3rd spec, i mean you can chose Main spec Second spec and 3rd spec , it won't be good idea? Sorry if you dont understand my english

You are stupid

You are stupid

You're stupid.

It's a nice thing to have - can't really complain if I had a 3rd spec but this won't likely ever happen for a few reasons:

1. Not even sure if they're able to code it

2. It's not blizzlike

I doubt this will actually get put forward but as I said, it's just a luxury

You're stupid.

It's a nice thing to have - can't really complain if I had a 3rd spec but this won't likely ever happen for a few reasons:

1. Not even sure if they're able to code it

2. It's not blizzlike

I doubt this will actually get put forward but as I said, it's just a luxury

It won't happen because its impossibru

Funny fools,open your eyes and you'll see,that in this server admins make only blizzlike fixing,like on official battle net server.

Slavik, I didn't thought that you know English:shock:

- - - Добавлено - - -

i was wondering if pandawow some day will add the 3rd spec' date=' i mean you can chose Main spec Second spec and 3rd spec[/quote']

I think that it will never happen, administrators will not make such changes in code. Anyway, they have more important work.

- - - Добавлено - - -

But the idea is good

• Like 1