need help

Repitchx

i need help with a bug report.

http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=5484/howl-of-terror should have an ICD with the cooldown reduction part, justl ike Lighting Shield for Elemental Shaman.

Problem is, it's hard to find evidence. I saw a few people discuss it, but it's not really enough for a report.

So as we all know, warlock (aff) is a pretty broken class, to make them more balanced, more blizz-like, I'm kindly asking you guys to try to help me find some proof.

I tested Howl of Terror with 2 rogues. CD was around 10-14 seconds only, absurd stuff.

should be 1 sec ICD, maximun CD reduction should be 20.

All I know the more you hit him, the lower cooldown is.

It shouldn't be impisibru to prove, make a video with a warlock and test it.

???? we know that rofl.

i need just to proof that it should have a 1 sec ICD which is really hard to find. Players even discussed it, but that's not proof.

All of this is assuming that the mechanic of it in Warlords is EXACTLY the same as if it were in Mists of Pandaria, although I do agree that when I play vs warlock, I'm literally sitting in fear/stun/blood horror shit all the time.

A 6 second difference between Howl of Terror would make a big difference ... especially in really long dampening games >.

• Like 1

So as we all know, warlock (aff) is a pretty broken class

Lol, firstly no.

http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=5484/howl-of-terror should have an ICD with the cooldown reduction part, justl ike Lighting Shield for Elemental Shaman.

Im not going to pretend like I know if howl should have one or not, but I just find after your first comment it a bit tedious. Are you going to start telling us how you think warlock shard regeneration should have an Internal CD now too? :D

I remember you were insisting nonstop that shard regen should have an ICD, even though I told you it shouldn't - Then when I linked you the proof that there is no ICD on soul shards you pretended to go afk and didn't even respond lol.

i need help with a bug report.

Yes you do. But stop basing the report on "AFFLICTION IS SO BROKEN THEREFORE [enter spell name] MUST BE BUGGED AND HAVE ICD!". :D

I gotta give you credit overall though Repitch, for finding many bugs nobody else would've (Nightfall for example was so fucken bugged). Good post/report :good: - maybe you're right and howl is bugged.

Edited by Bapss

Lol, firstly no.

Im not going to pretend like I know if howl should have one or not, but I just find after your first comment it a bit tedious. Are you going to start telling us how you think warlock shard regeneration should have an Internal CD now too? :D

I remember you were insisting nonstop that shard regen should have an ICD, even though I told you it shouldn't - Then when I linked you the proof that there is no ICD on soul shards you pretended to go afk and didn't even respond lol.

Yes you do. But stop basing the report on "AFFLICTION IS SO BROKEN THEREFORE [enter spell name] MUST BE BUGGED AND HAVE ICD!". :D

I gotta give you credit overall though Repitch, for finding many bugs nobody else would've (Nightfall for example was so fucken bugged). Good post/report :good: - maybe you're right and howl is bugged.

Ye it is broken.

2nd i didnt go afk, you linked me no proof xD. You linked me a wod vid of maldiva having a diff spell. There was no nightfall in the video lol.

He had his lvl 100 talent thing up, nightfall doesn't look the same.

Thanks though.

Edit: ye i just have to wait till the guy posts a video where he has a rogue attacking him. Would be best with 2 rogues. Easier to track if there should be an ICD or not.

Anyway i reporged it. If im wrong ill delete it

Edited by Repitchx

so what should i do, get a rogue friend and get him to put up slice and dice and i howl of terror him? just record that or

get a rogue (would be nice if u could get 2). use howl of terror -> let them spam hemo and auto attack on you with slice and dice.

please record it.

dionysus trying to defending warlocks... typical WLS, MLS player

Always funny how you try to burn people while you are that scum that plays on 1.8 mmr on Pandawow. There is no excuse and noone cares or gives a single fuck if you are a glad on retail. I would go that far and say that some ppl on Pandawow are playing their class already better then the old s15 retail glads which isnt a surprise when you play the expansion for over 2 years. Anyways get a good rating or a name and then you can blame people who reached something. God lol last time i farmed you i couldn't belive its you since a 2k trash player is talking so much bullshit ? Dude you are hilarious. You are just a 2k random faggot who try to act hard in the forums here. Simply learn to play and stomp people in arena instead of talking shit in the forums.

scrub

Edited by Noneedholy

Always funny how you try to burn people why you are that scum that plays on 1.8 mmr on Pandawow.

almost dont have time to play the game atm, but got 2752 playing 4fun and they said it was off season.

and no, i dont burn people, since dionysus is one of the nicest people and shamans of this server. i just burn you, the guy who calls retail r1s randoms and talk shit all day.

fuck off no one cares about what you think or say : )

Oh ofc you don't burn people because you simply can't. I call r1 player randoms ? You mean r1 player like you ? You died in 2 fucking minutes 2-3 times in a row and then ur wondering ? Lol you are a huge joke and im out. Cba giving a random shit player like you my attention.

enjoy ur private server rating man, keep tryharding with ur stream (wasting half of the time qqing and calling people bad). no single person here likes you, at least i got friends and a real experience. love you too

- - - Updated - - -

oh never forget, abu akuyama are bad!

I would go that far and say that some ppl on Pandawow are playing their class already better then the old s15 retail glads which isnt a surprise when you play the expansion for over 2 years.

s15 retail glad skill is not something strictly measureable, i personally know ppl who got rating jsut b/c of comp etc (like LSD), give this lsd hero a dk and see how he will stuck at 2.6, so i dont think we can ever use "s15 glad skill" to define skill lvl

also we can assume that this server got players who adapted to private server mechanics which skill somehow we can call "glad s15 lvl", but there are no teams which could compete at a retail to get a glad, im 146% sure, not even close

• Like 1