Answer me and I will let you live.

tiggar47

Let's start from Rules* first.

Rules:

1. You have only 1 Chance.

2. Edited comment will not be accepted.

3. If there is no correct answer(s) new riddle will be given

Example. Answer is- ********

Please don't spam, off-topic or commentate others answers.

Riddle:

This riddle starts with a story.

There is a man who traveled the world so much, He was only seeking knowledge and peace. He saw the things which noone will or could see.

As he grew old he traveled for soo long that he forgot about his family & friends.

One day he decides to go back, when suddenly after 27 years of sorrow and pain he returns home.

He sees People, Fear, Agony, Death and suddenly he marches into battle ready to meet his end.

With cracked shield and broken blade he kneels and looks at his burning city, suddenly a beam of light hits the ground and a voice from the light;

I am here, stand up warrior.

He answers, who are you.

The light replys;

The answer lies within.

You can't see me, but yet you know I'm there. You can't hear me except for dark whispers in your ear. You can't feel me but I torture you every minute. I rule your thoughts when your alone and sad, bringing all the worst memories you ever had.

What am I?

Spoiler, to make it easy:

Words in the riddle, some of them have diffrent meaning then the original ones, thats what makes it fun and hard.

For all those who think this is pure stupidity don't comment, took me some time to write it, there might be some gram. mistakes.

Good Luck.

I just know i'm going to facepalm at the answer :D

The start of the story is so unrelated and irrelevant to the bold bit. :facepalm: WTF was the point in telling the first part lol :P

Edited by Bapss

The man went to battle thus forgot his home land, he didn't protect his place, instead going to battle, thinking for satisfation?

Also got another answer, but someone already kinda "spoiled" It.

Edited by Nemifest

Ah now I see, you guys are too retarded to even try answer the riddle, Impossible to give a correct answer.

-PandaWoW Forums 2016

Corruption, Perversion and Stupidty.

You all think you are smart and badass behind those pixels, only a tiny insects in a huge world.

• Game Masters
Ah now I see, you guys are too retarded to even try answer the riddle, Impossible to give a correct answer.

-PandaWoW Forums 2016

You all think you are smart and badass behind those pixels, only a tiny insects in a huge world.

Go take a shower you stink

-PandaWoW Forums 2016

What an irony coming that from you.

Lmao