Guild Level Up

duty104

Hello everyone,

Im sorry if im in the wrong forum if i am move the post where it should be. So after a long time in bigger guild me and my buddy realised its time to make a new one just for us and our buddys. But we are having problems leveling it up to lvl 25. We did raids, dungeons, bgs etc.. But nothing gave us exp. Only scenarios but they gave very little amount of exp.. And we kinda capped valor a long time ago. So im asking if someone can post a quick guide, or tell me if there is some trick to get it to lvl 25 on the fun server. Thank you for the answers and sorry for the bad english. Cheers!:beer::beer:

Do you know how many arenas it takes? We did last night about 20 arenas are were wins but there was no exp given :(

- - - Updated - - -

I soloed one by myself up to lvl 20, I think, by doing daily quests in Pandaria. Boring as hell and it took a week. If you get a few guys, team up and do raids and/or pvp, you'll be there in no time.

Hmm can you tell me what dailys you did? And btw we did ICC 2 guys last night still got no exp.. Im starting to think there is bug with guileds :/