tmorph

Xylayz

just send message to Deadroll or Shadrissa.

- - - Updated - - -

Put thanks on my message

Thanks even if you literally didn't fucking help him excuse me? #PoorBegger?

And no, contacting a GM would be the worst idea ever. They receive shitload of PM's daily and i am sure by today they have like 1k+ unread PMs. If you're smart enough you'll understand that he won't miraculously answer your ticket between all the others in line.

• Like 1

just send message to Deadroll or Shadrissa.

- - - Updated - - -

Put thanks on my message

*Ironie on* Yea, you helped me a lot.. *ironie off* 4Head

- - - Updated - - -

I only hope that some1 know how to fix it, because it's really annoying.. :(

• Like 1

You will most likely never be able to change hair, hair color, face, armor, titles, and mounts due to Pandawow has a special launcher. That's why we have a custom Tmorph.

On War***e it works fine cause it's a normal launcher, which means you can use retail 5.4.8 Tmorph.

I can change spell animation, armor, titles, mounts, race, hair, hair color, and face. Pretty much anything. :)

If you want to do the same on here, you'd need someone who can code lua (I think).

Hope this helped. :)

• Like 1

You can morph, Mount, Race, Gender but that's all.. :(

Unfortunately, like Repitch said, you probably won't be able to do anything more than what you already are able to, unless you find a Tmorph that is custom made for PandaWoW, since PandaWoW have own custom launchers, sorry.

Well no. As repitch said we found out that the retail Tmorph works on another 5.4.8 server for a simple reason ...

w'****e is on 5.4.8 (18414) while pandawow is on [5.4.7 17898] ... if you have a tmorph which is working for that version, try it out and go ahead, im sure it will work :D but i cant find it via google so noidea ...

Anyways "justamorpher" so the current one you use is also for 5.4.7-5.4.8 explains why it works.

Well no. As repitch said we found out that the retail Tmorph works on another 5.4.8 server for a simple reason ...

w'****e is on 5.4.8 (18414) while pandawow is on [5.4.7 17898] ... if you have a tmorph which is working for that version, try it out and go ahead, im sure it will work :D but i cant find it via google so noidea ...

Anyways "justamorpher" so the current one you use is also for 5.4.7-5.4.8 explains why it works.

Okey :D D:

Talked about it here, though I didn't give you any correct answer to your question.

I've contacted the owner/creator of FFS, to see if he can code anything like that. Still no answer, I'll see if he'd answer by the time I'm home from trip.

Noneed, what Source Code?

Talked about it here, though I didn't give you any correct answer to your question.

I've contacted the owner/creator of FFS, to see if he can code anything like that. Still no answer, I'll see if he'd answer by the time I'm home from trip.

Noneed, what Source Code?

Well you need the source code to encrypt the .dll and edit tmorph so it works for pandawow. But couldnt find anything yet. Only way would be a leaked source code since starship would NEVER give out his source code.

Edited by Firestarter

Well you need the source code to encrypt the .dll and edit tmorph so it works for pandawow. But couldnt find anything yet. Only way would be a leaked source code since starship would NEVER give out his source code.

OH! The .dll - Was confused, so didn't know what you were talking about.

Gives you the opportunity to do .morph like a Game Master but only for your sight - Client side, not public/server side. Same with scale, gender, race, tmog, mount etc. But some functions isn't working for Pandawow.

So with tmorph you can have all transmogs but you only will see it?