Little idea for pandawow

Funk シ

Well im playing pandawow since 2014.. at 5.4.2 season and i wanted to give some ideas..

1- Add some WoD mounts, will be great, dont you think? Some people are bored from MoP mounts.

2- Add Elite set in xFun , also x100 had it some period

3- In website > buy items > transmogs, create things like Warr tier 1 transmog, War tier 1 transmog(recolor) etc.. already exist items pack but they are little useless xd cuz sometimes in the packs are different color parts of transmog..xd

4- Add 1vs1 arenas

5- Take your deleted characters back but with some1 using same name.. take them back for 1 bonus and you can change name.

That are my ideas, what you think?

• Like 2

Well im playing pandawow since 2014.. at 5.4.2 season and i wanted to give some ideas..

1- Add some WoD mounts, will be great, dont you think? Some people are bored from MoP mounts.

3- In website > buy items > transmogs, create things like Warr tier 1 transmog, War tier 1 transmog(recolor) etc.. already exist items pack but they are little useless xd cuz sometimes in the packs are different color parts of transmog..xd

4- Add 1vs1 arenas

5- Take your deleted characters back but with some1 using same name.. take them back for 1 bonus and you can change name.

1. no it cant be done

2. ye

3. ye

4. ye, but no rewards for it on arena seasons.

5. didnt understand shit

good ideas tho, but pandawow staff never listened us it aint gonna happen now

• Like 2

@Vegari , you can restore deleten char for 1 bonus, but if some have your deleted character name it cost 100 -150 to restore it.

@Machomollox i already postes about selling characters... 400 tax less days etc but i got a big fat DECLINED

@Vegari , you can restore deleten char for 1 bonus, but if some have your deleted character name it cost 100 -150 to restore it.

@Machomollox i already postes about selling characters... 400 tax less days etc but i got a big fat DECLINED

1 bonua lol. Everyone is gonna get reported > delete char until staff closes the topic > vote > time to rule the world again.

not sure, 50 bonuses is nice tbh

1- Add some WoD mounts' date=' will be great, dont you think? Some people are bored from MoP mounts.[/quote']

It's not possible.

3- In website > buy items > transmogs' date=' create things like Warr tier 1 transmog, War tier 1 transmog(recolor) etc.. already exist items pack but they are little useless xd cuz sometimes in the packs are different color parts of transmog..xd[/quote']

Well, you can offer to add things in this thread. But they will be added by one. http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=1755

4- Add 1vs1 arenas

Isn't bliizz like.

• Like 2

4- Add 1vs1 arenas

Pandawow is trying to make their server Blizzlike in-game wise despite the Pandawow's shop where you are able to buy Gear / Mounts if you are lazy to get them in-tame (Or if you are rich and you want to support the server)

"Adding WoD mounts" That is quite risky considering that the WoD mounts aren't added in MoP expansion and the players would have to download extra files in order for some players to see the mounts, otherwise they will appear as a player riding a Box.

And as a bonus, it may cause some Crashes/Problems if coded wrongly and it wouldn't be blizzlike.

(I played on a server which had MoP mounts on Cata expansion and the server was Crashing quite frequently and it just made it buggy for some people, and it had other custom / other expansion items so its not a good idea to add items from other expansions)

"add elite set in xfun and x100" That should be done in the future, so players should be patient for it to be added.

"Transmog Categories" Pandawow may create the category such as "warr tier 1 transmog" and about the recolor, you can suggest it here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=1755&page=393 *Like shadrissa said*

"Add 1v1 arenas" That's not blizzlike and it would require custom NPC's

*You may say something like "OH and what about NPC for Legendary weapons xmog????? That's not blizzlike too" Legendary weapon xmog is there to prevent CE usage which should be prohibited imo, but the rules may change in the future.*

"Take your deleted characters back for 1 bonus & Name change if the name was taken" This isn't a bad idea to be able to restore your deleted characters for 1 bonus but i don't know about the name change part.

It's up to Admins / Gm's to consider your ideas, i just wanted to explain it little bit detailed why the 1v1 arena and WoD mounts aren't possible on Pandawow.

The web site categories isn't a bad idea, but i don't know about your "5" idea.

• Like 2

Originally Posted by Funk シ

4- Add 1vs1 arenas

Isn't bliizz like.

Yeah but there are many things that arent blizzlike on Pandawow. Let's just take the unban function or the Arena spectator or just the legendary item morpher.

So why dont try something new :P ? I guess noone has something against 1v1 arenas :D and that would be a REALLY great idea since pandawow can be boring sometimes

also my suggestion would be a 3vs3 soloque maybe ?

WoD Mounts on MoP Rlly? that not work... idk xD

it's actaully fully possible. i played cata with mop models, armor, mounts and titles. thing is that you need to download some files. ppl who doesnt have the files will just see you with weird blue/white cubes.

pretty fun. :)

• Like 1

• Game Masters
Also to point out 1v1 arena script i sold by some guy from emudevs for 150€ , so they would require some real donations for that to happen.

Do u really believe that they need more donations to get 150 euro? I bet pandawow gets thousands euros daily from donations,taxes etc...

Pandawow was always the most profitable server imo, because they're the among the few servers that charge for character unban (or even have that option), or remove transmog loot so you would have to buy it with your $. Including gender/race change, faction change, etc, etc, Edited by Garodar

it's actaully fully possible. i played cata with mop models, armor, mounts and titles. thing is that you need to download some files. ppl who doesnt have the files will just see you with weird blue/white cubes.

pretty fun. :)

Might be hard adding stuff, but have anyone seen Heroes WoW for example? It shouldn't be impossible to add custom things, right?

Might be hard adding stuff, but have anyone seen Heroes WoW for example? It shouldn't be impossible to add custom things, right?

Everything is possible. Sadly, don't think they'll do it because they either:

-like the current state

-will ruin the "server's feeling"

OR they can add an entirely new realm for fun, perhaps a 255 level?

OR they can add an entirely new realm for fun, perhaps a 255 level?

Please no, that would definetly kill the server. Half the population of Fun would go there, the arena queues would be so unbelievable dead.

Also most people would probably get bored of a 255 fun server after a week or two.

decent devs should be able to do that easily lol.

guy that scripted for the older server didnt even play wow, yet he manged to do a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

few pics from 85 cata realm with mop mogs =)

https://gyazo.com/cd5df3bec95bfb88e10c64664701e8f6

https://gyazo.com/706a935978043de54442e2bfb6629ed8

https://gyazo.com/abd6ec1c76a4a5bc25cbc5d3684f787b (malevolent gear s12)

https://gyazo.com/52a3039f0924c62fea7b74130ab971be (CM gear on my druid)

https://gyazo.com/91ea0448e95d30dbf05f998e50782ae0

so please dont say its not possible, cause it is. he even added green fire to the server, mop visuals etc.