English config IMPORTANT!

So i just downloaded the game from UT and knew i had to get the english data files thig is instead of just giving me the network error now it gives me this!

---------------------------

PandaWoW-64

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal condition!

Program: C:\Users\J\Desktop\Ny mappe (2)\PandaWoW 5.4.8\PandaWoW-64.exe

ProcessID: 9984

Failed to read file from local.

Details: (Streaming Status: Enabled / Mfil Not Rdy / Data Not Rdy, Build: 18019-0)

[3] err=0 text=SFileReadFile - DBFilesClient\Startup_Strings.dbc

[2] err=-2062548861 text=System_Mopaq::delta_open - error and close

[1] err=1006 text=System_Mopaq::DeltaData::OpenSrcFile - fail to open DBFilesClient\Startup_Strings.dbc - Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17325.MPQ

[0] err=2 text=SFileOpenFileEx - DBFilesClient\Startup_Strings.dbc. FileExistsResult: 0. fileHandleValid: n. MD5: 0x31EA6038DC711A0F8FD6E1296164BEAC

Storm Error Msg:

Press OK to terminate the application.

OK

i deleted the files in enRU and renamed the folder to enGB and put all the files i downloaded in there this shouldn't cause any problems should it?

You should return everything to its original state

i've tried most of these things

Try all of them

Wouldnt it be easier if you guys just made a working client? like idk what the big deal is with all of this it takes literally half an hour to make an english download file that will work? and by tried most of them i mean i tried all of them i have a smoothly working pc i dont miss and DLL files and my motherboard is upto date also i dont have any viruses or other sort of things if you actually read the error message im sure you could come up with the reason why its not working? or is that to difficult for a "Technical support" ?
Wouldnt it be easier if you guys just made a working client? like idk what the big deal is with all of this it takes literally half an hour to make an english download file that will work? and by tried most of them i mean i tried all of them i have a smoothly working pc i dont miss and DLL files and my motherboard is upto date also i dont have any viruses or other sort of things if you actually read the error message im sure you could come up with the reason why its not working? or is that to difficult for a "Technical support" ?

No, it's not difficult for us. This error can be caused by many things but anyway 134 error is your customer's problem.

Have you installed any add-ons?

- - - Добавлено - - -

Try start the launcher as administrator. Because i see "fail to open DBFilesClient\Startup_Strings.dbc - Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17325.MPQ"

And also try delete Cache, Interface and WTF folders. After download them again. LINK

No i havnt i donwloaded the game literally like 2 hours ago and havnt been able to even open it up everything is as it was when i downloaded i restored the old folders and files only thing i changet was the config file which i also downloaded here on the forums i changet it to enGB because obviously i downloaded the enGB files

Problem solved? You done this?

Try start the launcher as administrator. Because i see "fail to open DBFilesClient\Startup_Strings.dbc - Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17325.MPQ"

And also try delete Cache, Interface and WTF folders. After download them again. LINK

Oh god do i feel stupid.. so it turns out i only copied 22 of the 24 files into it its working now however is there a solution to the great fps lag im experiancing? i got a G750JZ and can run everygame on ultra EVERY game but this have been a problem before i can barly run pandawow in low settings
Oh god do i feel stupid.. so it turns out i only copied 22 of the 24 files into it its working now however is there a solution to the great fps lag im experiancing? i got a G750JZ and can run everygame on ultra EVERY game but this have been a problem before i can barly run pandawow in low settings

:good: Now everything is clear. The problem goes away, you can log in the game, all right?

I can yeah but im having an fps of 30 for some reason on lowest settings its always been like this on pandawow for me i was wondering if there was some way to fix it? since i would love to play fluently :)

Like i said in the post above i have a very high end pc which have no trouble in other games what so ever on ultra and even in 4k resolution

I can yeah but im having an fps of 30 for some reason on lowest settings its always been like this on pandawow for me i was wondering if there was some way to fix it? since i would love to play fluently :)

Like i said in the post above i have a very high end pc which have no trouble in other games what so ever on ultra and even in 4k resolution

hmm... look do not interfere with any additional program?