[Suggestion] Pandawow Real-ID system

Firestarter

wouldnt they need to set up a new database for storing the names etc?

No, Pandawow database manager should have all the files he needs, either he just creates a new .MPQ file and writes down the required script/code for it to work and have the service, and give it out to players. Or add a new file in the database, then copy all the ingame names into that ( Not replace the names if you misunderstood ) Then server daily reset and the service should be on the player's friendlist.

No, Pandawow database manager should have all the files he needs, either he just creates a new .MPQ file and writes down the required script/code for it to work and have the service, and give it out to players. Or add a new file in the database, then copy all the ingame names into that ( Not replace the names if you misunderstood ) Then server daily reset and the service should be on the player's friendlist.

so the pandawow ID shit would just be your in game name?

Only problem i can see with this is the character buying/selling system, it would fuck up the whole realID system, in theory. realID wasn't created for character copying etc.

But that's even if they make it, the easiest way would be just to copy the Blizzard real id system, which they could get a C&D for taking they're system.

A private MoP-WoD server (Which I'm not gonna say the name of, people probably know) they have a legit copy of the battle.net launcher app, with a few tweaks, they got a C&D and fought it off.

So yeah, good luck, it would be awesome for the community, it would make things way easier.

they have a legit copy of the battle.net launcher app

Yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, I didn't mean it like that. I was more thinking of the part where the realID system would bug out because of a random character level 90 just appearing. Probably wouldn't even register it on your account/email/realID.

WTB juster telling us that he gonna work on it 4Head

and some1 know what happened to juster ? didnt see him for ages lol

Too busy doing stuff. I.e http://cdn.yourepeat.com/media/gif/001/139/321/0fe0e142bce4fca853d8ecbb72601e04.gif

• Like 1

dogshitstorm ?

well ye the launcher but not the real id System

But yeah i wouldnt take the char name. Forum name or just custom names which player could choose

Well, they have a system where you share the same friendslist between all characters which isn't too bad but it just means that you can't go cognito :x

then again... a real-id system would mean the same thing.

For example, if I add 'X' to my friendslist and I log to my alt, he will still be on my friendslist but I'm not sure if he'd see me online on my alt. (WoD)

Well, they have a system where you share the same friendslist between all characters which isn't too bad but it just means that you can't go cognito :x

then again... a real-id system would mean the same thing.

For example, if I add 'X' to my friendslist and I log to my alt, he will still be on my friendslist but I'm not sure if he'd see me online on my alt. (WoD)

but how would having all friends work on all chars? think u can have max 60-100 people on your friendlist, lol. what if you have 30 different people on your FL, that would mean you would have 300 friends on ur list, which isnt possible.

so just real ID system would be nice

but how would having all friends work on all chars? think u can have max 60-100 people on your friendlist, lol. what if you have 30 different people on your FL, that would mean you would have 300 friends on ur list, which isnt possible.

so just real ID system would be nice

Sorry for not being clear enough, but I was trying to explain how the friendslist works on FStorm's wod

• 2 weeks later...
  • Game Masters
I really don't understand this ID friend system,so It's possible to have friends from fun realm in x100?

Ye if they compile Real ID system you will be able to add people from x100 if you play at fun or the opposite.I remember when I played retail I used to play at Outland and I had in my real ID list friends from Sylvanas and Terokkar

• Like 1