OmniBar for PandaWoW server?

caramel0rar0

Hello. I have been searching addons that show you the of enemys' skills. I found one pretty useful called OmniBar, but I only found it for WoW version 6. Can anyone tell me the link for OmniBar for 5.4.8? If this addon doesn't exist for this version, what addon can I use to see cooldowns of skills (not only interrumpt skill, I mean every skill and not shown over health bar, if possible).

Thanks you, guys!

its calles InterrupBar, but is pretty bug and not allways work like u want, if u have the time (weakauras) can do the same and a lot more, i just started to play whit it and its pretty damn useful. u can use for track ur/target buf/debuff, its kinda pretty hard addon btw, but it will do the job.

and its not the enemy skill, its the enemy CC's skills on you, only those, not dps/defs skills, again, WeakAuras its ur addon for that, even more simple and easy that tellmewhen (1 more excelent addon for track buf/debuff)

peac

I mostly recommend you to use WeakAuras, since it's really good and can give you VERY good affection in your gameplay, cooldowns, buffs, timers, avatars, customized ability icons and lots more. It takes some time to learn, but easy afterall.

You can watch some guides about WeakAuras or just ask here.

I use an addon called Juked, it's great, it has an Prio bar option which only shows kicks and then it has another option which shows all spells, for example Death Grip, Charge, Spell Reflect etc.

Thanks you all, guys. I have tried Juked, but I don't like it because it shows cooldowns of every nearby players instead of only focused one.

WeakAuras looked hard to configure, so I decided to try NamePlateCooldowns. It is working fine by the moment, I like it. :D

Anyways, I liked Juked, but the problem is the told one above. If you know how to configure it to show only targeted unit cooldowns, it would be good.

Thanks for helping!