Pandawow turning more and more like shit

Takaa. 3

(No offense) but can somebody tell me how intervene banner and spell reflect are bugged again? Spell reflect doesn't work vs capacitor totem. I'm just asking,nothing more. I just discovered long time ago that when something got fixed,something else got bugged. Why? What's the point of fixing? (No offense,just asking) I just want to know what makes new bugs and i used to play here,but since 1-2 months that happens to me everyday: on temple of kotmogu I was attacked by invisible hunter,on eye of the storm I was attacked by invisible ele shaman,on deepwind gorge the carts was in the air and I can't take bases somehow,on arathi basin the bg started and we felt umder the map. Wtf? Now there are more cheaters than before.. that is one more reason why "unban option" sucks hard. If you want to keep players playing on your server, ban for 30 days and remove "unban" option.maybe you will lose hundreds of players, but at least this server will have lesser cheaters and it will be fair,not to have 4728297492 cheaters and make other ppl quit( i was talking about IP ban) Edited by gucci

(No offense) but can somebody tell me how intervene banner and spell reflect are bugged again? Spell reflect doesn't work vs capacitor totem. I'm just asking,nothing more. I just discovered long time ago that when something got fixed,something else got bugged. Why? What's the point of fixing? (No offense,just asking) I just want to know what makes new bugs and i used to play here,but since 1-2 months that happens to me everyday: on temple of kotmogu I was attacked by invisible hunter,on eye of the storm I was attacked by invisible ele shaman,on deepwind gorge the carts was in the air and I can't take bases somehow,on arathi basin the bg started and we felt umder the map. Wtf? Now there are more cheaters than before.. that is one more reason why "unban option" sucks hard. If you want to keep players playing on your server, ban for 30 days and remove "unban" option.maybe you will lose hundreds of players, but at least this server will have lesser cheaters and it will be fair,not to have 4728297492 cheaters and make other ppl quit( i was talking about IP ban)

Spell reflect should not reflect cap lol inform urself

• Like 1