new player

feist

HAY!

I just spent 1,5yr on Cata content and now I'm looking for a good PvE Panda server.

Are classes well scripted in here? Which realm should I choose? Where I can find biggest number of players playing on PvE content ?

To be precise, I'm not looking for x1 rates (heeelz no! don't like lvling), x5 ++ should be fine.

Intrested in Disci healing, maby ele shammy or lock. Are those classes playable in this server?

Thank you in advance for response.

The x100 realm has 50x leveling rates, and currently has the first 6 bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar on normal, and the entirety of the rest of the raids on both Heroic and Normal. All of the classes are playable, although there are some bugs, even tho around 99% of the classes work, at least for PvE that is.

I hope this answers your question, although i'm not a staff member :)

Galakras doesn't work sadly, http://i.imgur.com/sCJi29A.jpg You can't knock him down.

There's couple of PvE guilds on alliance side, 2-3 English ones which are good.

Classes are working fine here, there are some major bugs with the spells and scaling when it comes to PvP but its getting fixed slowly.

-Its your choice which class you will chose and which class you like to play.

- Siege of Orgrimmar is in progress - (Firsy 6 bosses are working but the galakras is broken like i said at the start)

- Throne of Thunder - All bosses are working at Normal and Heroic mode. (There are couple of bosses which will give you HELL in it)

- Terrace of the Endless spring - All bosses are working at Normal and Heroic mode.

- Mogu'shan Vaults - All bosses bosses are working at Normal and Heroic mode.

- Hearth of Fear - All bosses are Working till the point they are kill-able on Normal and Heroic mode, some of them need fixing.

• Game Masters
The x100 realm has 50x leveling rates, and currently has the first 6 bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar on normal, and the entirety of the rest of the raids on both Heroic and Normal. All of the classes are playable, although there are some bugs, even tho around 99% of the classes work, at least for PvE that is.

I hope this answers your question, although i'm not a staff member :)

99% dont really think so man,lets be honest with new players :)

Edited by Jegerm

• Game Masters
Only thing that's bugged is warr's damage and feral druid's bleeds. Not much otherwise except pathfinding and some mechanics

inb4 noneed and autsch/rep quote me with a /lol pic

lolololol ok

Adlairo, Ye you're right about this

Why you always cry about warr dmg? It's somehow bugged, but it's fully acceptable..look at dk and affli locks

Affli locks are fine, dk's aren't 'tho. If people could somehow know how to calculate sh!t about these abilities, maybe we would get a fix.

Affli locks are fine, dk's aren't 'tho. If people could somehow know how to calculate sh!t about these abilities, maybe we would get a fix.

i ez hold dk dmg 1c1 with hpal, why people complain about dks, they are not so op as everyone say..

No burst 550ilvl dk: 5,5k frost dot, 9k shadow dot.. is this op?

i ez hold dk dmg 1c1 with hpal, why people complain about dks, they are not so op as everyone say..

No burst 550ilvl dk: 5,5k frost dot, 9k shadow dot.. is this op?

Not talking about dots. Dots are fine. I'm talking about pet damage (which may overscale just a little bit) and dk damage in general (death coil, scourge strike, death strike, necrotic strike).

Why you always cry about warr dmg? It's somehow bugged, but it's fully acceptable..look at dk and affli locks

Quoting a warrior.

Cba explaining why, Warriors are played 10x more than both Warlocks and DK's, and both DK's and Warlocks are peelable, also Warlock damage is negatable so easily by cc and dispels. DK's aren't actually really peelable but they don't have mobility whatsoever nor is their only gap closer Death Grip, which he will use twice since the DK's here are stupid.

HAY!

I just spent 1,5yr on Cata content and now I'm looking for a good PvE Panda server.

Are classes well scripted in here? Which realm should I choose? Where I can find biggest number of players playing on PvE content ?

To be precise, I'm not looking for x1 rates (heeelz no! don't like lvling), x5 ++ should be fine.

Intrested in Disci healing, maby ele shammy or lock. Are those classes playable in this server?

Thank you in advance for response.

Want my advice?

You should of gtfo as soon as possible xD.

Loooool , I stopped to read when I saw "Affli locks are fine".. I cba here..it's like:arena starts,I get dots from affli lock and I count to 4sec and I'm 50% hp lol(3v3) let's not talk that every retard do retarded dmg as affli/bala on 2s even if they don't know the rotation the dmg is ridiculous..

- - - Updated - - -

Quoting a warrior.

Cba explaining why, Warriors are played 10x more than both Warlocks and DK's, and both DK's and Warlocks are peelable, also Warlock damage is negatable so easily by cc and dispels. DK's aren't actually really peelable but they don't have mobility whatsoever nor is their only gap closer Death Grip, which he will use twice since the DK's here are stupid.

You didn't say anything, just compared their different playstyle. Ofc lock is not peelable..warr has bugs, yes, but it's acceptable. The fact that some warrs abuse WPE and do pressure like affli locks doesn't mean that warrs are generally with retarded dmg.

Edited by gucci